Sunday, March 28, 2004

I'm bAcK!

Bila tinggalkan Kedah hari tu, rasa sedih pulak. Anyway, I know these people don't read my blog.. but what the heck.. am still gonna post my messages for them here:

Alina: Gurl.. I miss you already. Frankly, I learned so much from you.. Thanks so much for everything. I miss us sleeping together.. heheh.. I miss watching you minum Ribena banyak-banyak.. but you have to stop lah. Ribena tu banyak sugar!!! Oh ya.. thanks for bringing me to Dannok.. Hmmm.. please blog, okay? ;-)

Eljohn: Madam! You are one funny women lah.. heheh.. Yes, I still want Syed Razak's t-shirt!! Tolong lah mintak dari your admirer tu.. hehehe.. Anyway, come back soon. Then we can go to the gym together-gether.. :-)

Razak: Thanks for being very patient with me. But most importantly, thank you for being so professional. You are a good boss! ;-)

Shah: Wey!! Stop calling me 'jari panjang'... hehe.. Aku tahu kau jealous ngan jari aku!! Anyway, I miss you lah. Jom kita gi karaoke lagi? And this time, nyanyi lah lagu untuk aku!! Ayo.. suara kau sedap siot!

Salim: Cukup-cukup lah ambil gambar aku!! Heheh.. Anyway, thanks for teman-ing me on my night assignments.. and protecting me from the Pemudas.. :-)

Bakti: I still remember how you teased me masa kita tgh tunggu election results hari tu.. hehe.. I tell you.. if ever apa yg you cakap tu come true, I will kiss your 'mulut masin' tu until they sore!!!! hahahahahhaha *evil laugh*

Joe: Hey! Dah curi enough bendera untuk buat pajamas? Hahaha.. Joe, you are one funny guy lah. Aku tengok muka kau je, mesti gelak.. how can like that? Heheh.. Hope your throat is better..

Zainuddin: Thanks for everything.. for teaching me how to use the system.. and for helping me with my stories.. Kau memang cool lah, bradder! ;-)

Pak Mat: Okay.. I hope ALL my gambar dah takde kat your laptop.. heheh.. So tak aci.. How could you berkomplot ngan Salim and Shah? Anyway, I gi Dannok jugak hari tu.. hehe.. Now I know why korang suka sangat gi sana.. tanpa ku!! heheheh.

Kak Cik: I never got around to asking kenapa they all panggil you 'kak cik'. Why not Kak Faiza? Heheh.. tapi takpe lah. Anyway, thanks for everything too..

Gibson: Ayo.. met you once je.. How come? Next time, must meet again, okay? Maybe we can continue our conversation about 'Sex And The City'.. hehe.. Take care of Alina okay? ;-)

Maryam: Ya Tuhan.. You are the most cutest lah! I could never forget how you 'tersepit' bila jumpa Dr M hari tu.. So kelakar. Dah lah gi assignment bawa plastic bag je.. to simpan your tape recorder, your wallet and handphone.. I miss our night assignments.. and how kita nyanyi beramai-ramai dalam kereta.. Meriah! heheh..

Daliza: Sorry.. tak sempat say goodbye. You should naik Menara Alor Star ngan I hari tu! Best giler... tapi amazing lah. Walaupun tinggi, tempat tu panas. Takde angin.. hmm.. But the view was fantastic!

Wadi: Hehehe.. Next time aku tengok byline 'Nurhidayah', mesti teringat kau.. hehehe... Anyway, kalau kahwin, jemput, okay? :-)

*My shoutouts to Zu, kakak kat marketing dept and the weird pakcik yang sapu sampah kat office tu.. heheh..
**I miss hanging-out with you guys kat Kopitiam.. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home