Scary-berry!
I could get raped last night. I think.
I was supposed to meet my 'new' boyfriend kat H*ard Rock semalam.. sebab he had some party going on there last night. Tapi sebab I kerja till 2am, I told him that I could only see him after work lah.
At around 2am, I called him, tapi dia tak jawab. Biasa lah kan.. when you are in a noisy place like H*RC, mana nak dengar phone kan? So I thought I could just give the party a miss.. after all, I memang penat giler masa tu.
Tapi at around 3am, he called. Sounding drunk, he told me that he needed to see me. He would be waiting kat Con*corde's lobby.
So I said.. : "Giler ke. Dah malam and I'm tired. Nak jumpa I and do what?"
And he said: "Alah.. if you're tired, just sleep in my room. You can go home esok je.."
And you know what? Kat background, I could hear some of his friends laughing away. They all seemed drunk to me.
Giler tak?
So I've gone out about 5 or 6 times in the past two months with him, tapi we all belum lah lagi pegang tangan.. Tetiba nak I suruh tidur dgn dia.. Crazy or what? If he were to say that he would want to have supper with me, I'd gladly oblige. I mean, he can be pretty sweet lah.. like when he picked me up for dinner last Thursday from home sebab 'rindu' kat I.. Or when he picked me up from the office because I was feeling lousy and needed a friend to talk to..
Okay.. admittedly, I kinda like this guy. He sounds like Re*ymee on the phone, speaks just as sweetly too and has nice fingers (yes, I'm a sucker for nice fingers kan?). He can be pleasant, though at times tu, he is kinda irritating lah. But the thing is, this is a man who seems 'right' for me -- he is about the same age as me, dedicated to his work, has stable income, quite intelligent, drives a nice car, kinda sweet and nice, and doesn't belong to anyone. With him, I don't have to fight for his attention because he doesn't have any other women..
And yes, he's Malay.
Sounds perfect, kan?
Sigh.. apa nak buat. Maybe he thinks that because I am friendly and 'open-minded', I am cheap.. :-(
Hmm.. scary kan? Imagine what could've happened if I were to see him kat Con*corde last night..
*shudder*
I could get raped last night. I think.
I was supposed to meet my 'new' boyfriend kat H*ard Rock semalam.. sebab he had some party going on there last night. Tapi sebab I kerja till 2am, I told him that I could only see him after work lah.
At around 2am, I called him, tapi dia tak jawab. Biasa lah kan.. when you are in a noisy place like H*RC, mana nak dengar phone kan? So I thought I could just give the party a miss.. after all, I memang penat giler masa tu.
Tapi at around 3am, he called. Sounding drunk, he told me that he needed to see me. He would be waiting kat Con*corde's lobby.
So I said.. : "Giler ke. Dah malam and I'm tired. Nak jumpa I and do what?"
And he said: "Alah.. if you're tired, just sleep in my room. You can go home esok je.."
And you know what? Kat background, I could hear some of his friends laughing away. They all seemed drunk to me.
Giler tak?
So I've gone out about 5 or 6 times in the past two months with him, tapi we all belum lah lagi pegang tangan.. Tetiba nak I suruh tidur dgn dia.. Crazy or what? If he were to say that he would want to have supper with me, I'd gladly oblige. I mean, he can be pretty sweet lah.. like when he picked me up for dinner last Thursday from home sebab 'rindu' kat I.. Or when he picked me up from the office because I was feeling lousy and needed a friend to talk to..
Okay.. admittedly, I kinda like this guy. He sounds like Re*ymee on the phone, speaks just as sweetly too and has nice fingers (yes, I'm a sucker for nice fingers kan?). He can be pleasant, though at times tu, he is kinda irritating lah. But the thing is, this is a man who seems 'right' for me -- he is about the same age as me, dedicated to his work, has stable income, quite intelligent, drives a nice car, kinda sweet and nice, and doesn't belong to anyone. With him, I don't have to fight for his attention because he doesn't have any other women..
And yes, he's Malay.
Sounds perfect, kan?
Sigh.. apa nak buat. Maybe he thinks that because I am friendly and 'open-minded', I am cheap.. :-(
Hmm.. scary kan? Imagine what could've happened if I were to see him kat Con*corde last night..
*shudder*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home