Tuesday, March 09, 2004

WoOOooOPppPs!

Oh God. POT found this blog. Ayo.. Now so malu already cuz he found me.. heheh.. Okay Pot, if you're reading this, let me explain.. hehehe.. I used Rey*mee's name sebab his was not taken masa I first started blogging. Yours and taj's were already taken. So there.. And I can't possibly name the blog 'pottajrey*mee' kan? Ayo - I hope I made sense.. Anyway, you memang terror for being able to stumble into me... heheh.

Anyway, I am so penat. I need a break lah, sebelum I go insane. HeLp! Semalam I gi Batu Laut (near Morib) to look for a former politician.. tonight I kena cover former PM kat Palace of the Golden Horses and esok pagi kena hantar Erina for servicing before I shoot off to Kedah (yes, am driving there). And why do I have a feeling that I won't be able to rest at all until after the elections? And that's like bloody 11 days from now!! Sigh..

Urgh!!!! I know I decided not to leave the NST sebab I wanted a chance to cover the elections.. you know.. the 'being right smack in action' kinda thing.. And I know I should feel fortunate that my bosses have enough faith in me to send me to a 'hot' state like Kedah.. but hey, saya penat, okay? I've not packed for the two-week trip and I've not even done enough research on Kedah. Mampus. Will get to that after I finish blogging, I promise. Then I ada dentist appt lagi petang ni, then the assgt to go to.. Thank God I love our former PM. *Can't wait to see you again, handsome! heheh*

Hmm.. maybe I wouldn't be complaining so much if I did go on the trip to Bali.. Can't help but think that I could actually leave for Bali on Friday (as planned) and balik semalam. Hmm.. no point pondering over it now. Okay okay.. will stop complaining..

Life's not been so bad lah.. Saiful sent me to this really cool assignment last week where I had to interview the two South Africans who are on an 18-month trip around the world in their microlight aircraft. And yes, this little missy here got to naik the aircraft as well!!!!

But let me tell you.. the 20-minute flight was scary.. Okay.. I memang have this thing for flying lah.. and I love airplanes and all.. but when you are 1,000ft up there without anything to hang-on to but a flimsy seatbelt, pretty scary okay? ;-)

It was just like riding on a three-wheel scooter - but you're like 1,000ft above the ground. Ya Allah.. when the pilot (he's kinda cute, by the way) swerved the little aircraft, I rasa macam nak terjatuh je... and I was gripping my seat till my knuckles turn red!

Tapi let me tell ya.. it was da'meletups (da'bomb!)! Hahhaha.. It was scary (cuz it made me realise how easy it was to let life slip away) but it was exciting. Given the chance I would love to fly again.. with them. Of course I taknak lah fly with them around the world (that would be really, really scary.. I would love to fly around the world, provided the aircraft ada walls around me and I wouldnt be so exposed to the sun and the wind and all lah..), but I love aircrafts.

Hmm.. ni panjang lah pulak blog ni kan? Sebab banyak nak tulis sebenarnya. I don't know when I'll have the time to blog next -- hence all these stories.. hahahahah...

Oh.. I decided to just take a break from men for a while. I know I know.. I am just so fickle-minded.. tapi at this moment, I just don't have the time to analyse things. I am supposedly dating someone new, but I am still missing my old one. How like that? And it's just been a few dates with this new one and I am already so bosan with him (yes Nels, you're right. 'Nice and Sweet' guys just won't do for me...). Maybe I'm just going through all these stupid emotions sebab I tgh penat kot. So, I think, the best thing to do would be to just shut everyone out, go to Kedah, work and then gi holiday and think things through..

Pergi Kedah tu pun, traumatising jugak.. sebab takut if one of my most favourite ex-es will make me fall for him again with his words and actions (yes.. a certain someone is also going to Kedah, I think, to cover the elections). Am I a confused woman or what???

Okay lah. Enuff blogging. Kena start kerja.. or rather, must finish reading some stuff on the elections. This girl must arm herself with information so that she won't look so stupid when she gets there, you see.. although politics is not one of my favourite things in life.

Hey peeps (Em, Fred, Pari, Hunny..): Dont miss me too much *hehehe... perasan* I'll be back in 2 weeks (Insya Allah). We'll sms each other okay.. and keep me updated on the office gossips.. okay? Luv ya loads!!

Nik, Syah, Fairuz, Umar, B, Jason, Nels, Zelle, beloved Michael Mohamad, Leila -- don't ask me why, but I miss you guys..
Hmmm..