Thursday, March 04, 2004

YOU are such a child!

I tell you.. some people can be such a child. Ingat tak masa kita kat sekolah and kita selalu kata: 'I taknak kawan you the whole day, sebab you beat me in galah panjang..' Well, at least, I used to say that lah. And my best friend and I dulu selalu gaduh sebab we kept competing for marks. Macam so childish kan? But we were children then..

Now, i am facing the same problem with someone who refuses to talk to me. I wish he would grow up, but most men stay at Never-Never Land forever kan? Macam Peter Pan..

I am so annoyed. Sometimes I wish he would learn to be more professional. I don't know kenapa dia taknak cakap ngan I or kenapa dia shut me out completely. I wouldn't be so annoyed if it doesn't involve any part of my daily life, but him not talking to me is making it difficult for me to get on with my life. Sigh. I rasa macam nak grumble the whole day je.. Bosan bosan bosan.

But not all men are horrible lah. Semalam, someone was very sweet to me. Picked me up from the office, then paid for my food kat Struddles, took me for a spin kat Taman Tun, listened to me grumble and was very sweet and gentle. *Happy sigh*. Lepas dating tu, boleh bergayut for another hour lagi tu.. heheheh.. It's really nice to be finally go out with someone of your own age, yet he was matured enough to treat you like a lady.

Hahah.. so much for wanting to celibate. If he doesn't stop being nice to me, I'd probably jatuh for him.. heheheh.. But yes, as of now, I'm still celibating. I haven't been kissed (forehead and cheek doesn't count) and I haven't done any naughty stuff in about two months now.

Okay okay.. better stop drooling over this sweet-young-thing. Hehehe. I won't be seeing him sampai lepas elections, I think. Unless we want to go out this weekend. But then again, I'll be working this weekend.. Hmm.. Lets see if I can coax him to come and pick me up again.. hehe.. Maybe we can watch a movie or something.. Hmmm..

Hey, I know you don't read my blog (you don't even know it exists), but I want to thank you for being such a darling. For hearing me out when I needed someone to talk to, and for keeping me sane. You know what's the best part? I don't have to share you with anyone. Yes, you're mine and completely mine.. Heheh.. I'm missing you already..

(this is for another person)
You.. sometimes I wish we could be more than friends. Sometimes I wish me being a Malay wouldn't be such a bother to you. I know we're of difference race, but I sometimes wish that colour is not a barrier to us being together. We'd have cute babies if we were together you know. I've always wanted a Chinese husband to balance up my 'dark' appearance.. Heheh.. If I've never told you before, I want to tell you now that you are a nice guy. And that I wouldn't mind being with you. But life isn't about getting our way all the time, kan? Anyway, hope you'll find someone who'll treat you nice.. cuz if she doesn't, then you know that I'll always be here.

Okay lah. Kena buat kerja. I have a small story to do and then nak gi my second assignment kat Planetarium Negara.. Toods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home