Thursday, April 29, 2004

BaBy!!!

Oh oh.. nak citer. I met my old classmate masa I buat masters dulu. Oh my God.. sekarang ni, he is kinda cute jugak.. Dulu, he had his spiky hairdo and he was kinda 'beefy'.. but now, dia dah kurus sikit and he has nicer hair. Ya Allah.. couldn't recognse him, okay!

Anyways, he picked me up for lunch tadi, sebab we all nak gi jumpa Nizam and his wife who just delivered their third baby boy.. and guess what? He came in a sleek black Merc.. Gosh.. he's just so swanky now. So that was the second surprise lah.. he is driving a fancy car..

But here's the third surprise: He's single again!!! Ayo.. apparently, he is now divorced! (And dia masih muda lagi, okay? He's only 31. Is he a good catch or what??)

Sigh. Too bad he knew me when I was still young and all, and to him, I'm just like his little sister. Kalau tak, dia memang worth the flirt! Heheh..

Hmm.. tu je lah nak citer. Oh oh.. Nizam's baby is so cute! Kinda wish I am having a baby too..

Oh oh.. semalam I watched Erin and Rob and a whole lot of people on 'For Love or Money - the reunion'. Best jugak.. to watch all those interesting men.. And tonight, macam berkobar-kobar nak balik rumah and watch 'For Love or Money' - the final part of Season 2.

Eh.. okay lah. Gotta go. Kak Ena dah clear my story and I am all set to go!! Toodles everyone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home