Friday, April 16, 2004

fUn, fUN, FuN..

What I did in Kuantan..
Tuesday, April 13:
- Met Syah at KL Sentral at 7:15am sebab flight at 9:20am.
- Arrived in Kuantan at around 10am.. met by Nelson and his friend, Napi.
- We wanted to kill time (sebab only can check in after 12), so they sent me to a hair salon.. I pun cuci lah rambut (courtesy of Nelson.. hehe..). Plus, I was introduced to this 'nyah' who looked like a real perempuan.. Oh oh.. Syah bought some 'stuff' from her (his?) gay brother... hehe..
- Lepas cuci rambut, we went to the hotel.. Ya Allah.. the rooms were gorgeous! We got a suite and a connecting room yang best sangat.. Yes, I strongly recommend anyone yang nak gi Kuantan to stay at Hy*att Regency.. Best giler! The view's magnificent sebab it is located kat Teluk Cempedak..
- After checking in, we rested a while.. then pergi makan lunch at this nice place by the beach. I tell you, so best to eat tepi pantai.. Maybe sebab I love the beach kan.. but it's really nice to eat and hear the sounds of the waves at the same time.. *smile*
- Lepas tu, Nels and Napi sent us back to the hotel while they headed back to their respective offices.. he he. Syah and I went swimming.. and while I was 'busy' swimming, Syah sibuk 'flirting'... hehehe..
- Later in the evening, Nels joined us kat Hy*att and then we went out for dinner. Yes, food was delicious... (macamana lah tak gemuk? hehe..)
- Lepas dinner, we went to MS Garden to watch their live band.. but we left after about 10 minutes. Hmm..
- Next stop: BF (black forest). I tell you, BF is a sleazy pub lah.. but the girls were pretty stunning.. and they're all over Nels and Napi. Sigh.. aku tengok je lah kan... Hmm.. but in a way, I admire them lah. They can just hug and hold sesapa sesuka hati je.. tolerating the antics of their customers. So yes, I met Sue (the bubbly one), Lynn (the annoying one - but this is just my personal opinion. I am sure many find her 'attractive'), Ira (the pretty one), Nora (the sulky one) and Mummy (the ibu ayam..heheh), among others. I had to drive us back to the hotel at about 2am.. hmm..

Wednesday, April 14:
- Woke up at 10-ish.. and Nels decided to take the day off (naughty, naughty.. hehhe..)
- Had breakfast kat this Chinese restaurant yang jual Mee Kari yang sedap sangat.. Oh. Napi pun joined us for breakfast, though he didn't eat anything (sebab dia dah breakfast earlier. Can you bear? That guy actually masuk office at 8am? Wow...)
- Balik hotel, and we all main Black Jack. Yes, I gambled a little, but luckily, Nels became my financier.. hehe.. We didn't do too bad.. Between us, we just lost RM25.. hehe.. *eyes rolling* Napi is quite good at the game.. hmm..
- Lunch was superb.. We went to MS Garden, but not before picking up this nyah called 'Kit'. So kelakar lah si Kit tu.. Actually, Napi was supposed to find a GUY, but Kit happens to be a GAY! Ayo.. long story, but malas nak citer everything in detail.. hehe.. Whatever it is, we all had fun with Kit (who happens to be suffering from batu karang.. hmm..)
- Lepas lunch, we sent Kit back to his office, went to Napi's house (because he wanted to 'get rid' of his office attire) and went to this mall to play pool. So okay, I watched Napi and Nels play, while Syah tidur. So kelakar.. Syah can actually tidur (and he snored!) on the sofa while the guys played pool. Yours truly pulak jadi score-keeper.. hehe.. The boys played two games - Napi won once and Nels won the second round.
- Lepas pool, we met Syukri (whom they call 'bapak nates') kat hotel. But before that, I had my Mc D's strawberry sundae and lepak-ed by th beach.. SO BEST!!
- Then balik bilik and the boys started gambling again.. Ayo.. I tell you.. they so love to gamble! *smile* Anyways, si bapak nates ni, so terror main Black Jack. I think he won close to RM200.. Nels won RM20.. Masa they all main Black Jack, I went swimming again.. (ayo.. I just love swimming kat Hy*att.. sebab banyak cute guys.. hehe.. and maybe cuz the water is salty, I find that I float easier too.. hmmm...)
- I swam till about 8pm, then balik bilik. The boys tak habis gambling lagi! Nasib baik Napi had to pick his girlfriend up.. kalau tak, sure the boys will gamble till midnight.. hehe.. Tapi, best jugak tengok they all gamble.. *smile*
- At around 10am, Nels, Syah and I went out for dinner. Met up with Napi and his girlfriend kat this posh place called 'Lemon Tree' where I had eschiladas.. Sedaps! Syukri ada assignment kat stadium.. some football match apa ntah..
- After dinner, the boys decided to go to BF again. Don't ask me why, but maybe they miss the girls kot. Met up with Syukri and Zafri.. Kat BF ni, siap ber-karaoke lagi! hehe.. Lepas tu, they met up with the girls. I tell you, again, these girls were all over the men! (except for Napi, of course.. who had to behave sebab dia bawa his girlfriend.. hehe..)
- As usual, I had to drive back to the hotel, but stupid me actually crashed Nels' car just a few metres away from BF. Don't know how I did it, but the front part of the car actually went over a drain.. Anwyays, Napi came back to the rescue and maneuvoured (is that how you spell it? whatever lah.. malas nak check dictionary) the car to its normal position. Pit stop kat 7-Eleven and it was back to the hotel (yes, I drove! Thank you Nels, for trusting me still.. heheh..)
- Arrived at the hotel at around 3am.

Thursday, April 15:
** Final day.. sigh. Sedih jugak. I was having so much fun, I didn't wanna leave. Jason told me it took him a week before he fell in love with Kuantan. It took me 10 seconds. The moment I saw Napi and Nels, I knew I would have a great time in Kuantan. (Somehow, my last trip to Kuantan barely eight months ago was a bit different. Masa tu, I banyak baca story book and lepak kat tepi pantai je.. It was relaxing lah, but I didn't do much. This time, we really explored Kuantan.. and yes, we had the privileged of TWO excellent tourist guides with us.. heheh)
- Woke up at 11am. Had the yummy-licious Mee Kari again..
- After breakfast, Syah, Nels (he told the office dia nak masuk lambat sikit - hehe) and I took a stroll kat Teluk Cempedak (which was just next to the hotel). The view was fantabulous! We lepak-ed kejap kat the beach and shared stories... heheh...
- Lepas tu, we went back to the hotel to check-out..
- Before gi airport, we went to the office and met Napi there. Lepas tu, both of them sent Syah and I to the airport. We also sempat singgah this one kedai to buy some stuff requested macam sotong kering and ikan bilis.. hehe..
- Flight was at 4.55pm.. and yes, we suddenly felt solemn at leaving Kuantan. Maybe the thought of KL was depressing. After all, situation in KL is not really exciting kan?.. Sigh.. Can I stay longer in Kuantan, please?

Anyway, I had so much fun in Kuantan. I have to say that this was one of my best holidays ever! I laughed so much, and truly enjoyed myself. Napi, Nels and Syah were such good companions! It didn't even bother me at all yang I was the only girl around. In fact, they treated me so nicely.

And yes.. the rooms were gorgeous!!

Have I mentioned about the rooms? hehe...

ps./ Can you believe it? I am munching a kacang biscuit yang I beli masa kat Teluk Cempedak while typing this.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home