hOLidAy, HeRe I cOmE!!
God knows I need a break.. and these are the reasons why:
1. OFFICE/WORK: Don't know why.. but I am feeling slightly under the weather. Maybe I'm drained out or something.. Maybe it's because I've been going through a huge turmoil over the last two months that I feel like I could be better off at the Supplements Desk.. Maybe I'm just emotionally and physically tired. Whatever it is, it's horrible having your friends back-stabbing you. It's horrible having your favourite colleagues bitch about you. And it's horrible seeing your favourite people losing their seats.
2. LOVE? WHO NEEDS THEM? The bastard I was going out with since Nov 2002 finally decided to call it quits. We've not 'spoken' to each other since February and while I try to pretend that everything is alright, I find myself missing him alot. It's a horrible feeling knowing you still care for the person but the person doesn't even give a fuck about you. Last I heard, he's pretty serious with someone else now. Leila saw them together at Secret Re*cipe in T*TDI last week and that was really heart-wrenching. Meanwhile, the guy whom I was dating since last month (and who asked me to go over to Con*corde with him) has stopped calling me. Sigh. Do I need men? Not at this moment. But I thank God that I still have someone who appreciates me for who I am.. (thank you sweetheart...)
3. TIRED: Yes.. brain-dead. That is what I am. Thank God the desk has been very 'nice'. They kept asking me to do 'night shift'.. which means that I practically have nothing to do but surf the net, chat with friends and read story books. Cool or what? So okay.. I have not been productive.. and appraisals are just around the corner.. but who gives a fuck? *grins*
As usual.. whenever I feel down and lost, I need to find the sea.. to listen to the waves hitting the shores and to feel the gentle breeze against my cheek. There are a lot of things that need to be sorted out in my head.. I have to plan for my future, think about my career, re-evaluate my friendship with certain people and put some positive thoughts in my head. And yes, it's time I clear my mind of certain people and let them go..
I hope that when I come back from my holiday I will be more motivated to work, more at peace with myself, more pleasant to my friends and colleagues and more happy with life. life is, after all, short, kan? And yes, it's time to forgive and forget..
So.. Kuantan.. here I come!!!
Toodles ya'll!!
ps./ A*nuar Zain.. don't miss me so much bila I takde kat KL nanti, okay? Luvya!
God knows I need a break.. and these are the reasons why:
1. OFFICE/WORK: Don't know why.. but I am feeling slightly under the weather. Maybe I'm drained out or something.. Maybe it's because I've been going through a huge turmoil over the last two months that I feel like I could be better off at the Supplements Desk.. Maybe I'm just emotionally and physically tired. Whatever it is, it's horrible having your friends back-stabbing you. It's horrible having your favourite colleagues bitch about you. And it's horrible seeing your favourite people losing their seats.
2. LOVE? WHO NEEDS THEM? The bastard I was going out with since Nov 2002 finally decided to call it quits. We've not 'spoken' to each other since February and while I try to pretend that everything is alright, I find myself missing him alot. It's a horrible feeling knowing you still care for the person but the person doesn't even give a fuck about you. Last I heard, he's pretty serious with someone else now. Leila saw them together at Secret Re*cipe in T*TDI last week and that was really heart-wrenching. Meanwhile, the guy whom I was dating since last month (and who asked me to go over to Con*corde with him) has stopped calling me. Sigh. Do I need men? Not at this moment. But I thank God that I still have someone who appreciates me for who I am.. (thank you sweetheart...)
3. TIRED: Yes.. brain-dead. That is what I am. Thank God the desk has been very 'nice'. They kept asking me to do 'night shift'.. which means that I practically have nothing to do but surf the net, chat with friends and read story books. Cool or what? So okay.. I have not been productive.. and appraisals are just around the corner.. but who gives a fuck? *grins*
As usual.. whenever I feel down and lost, I need to find the sea.. to listen to the waves hitting the shores and to feel the gentle breeze against my cheek. There are a lot of things that need to be sorted out in my head.. I have to plan for my future, think about my career, re-evaluate my friendship with certain people and put some positive thoughts in my head. And yes, it's time I clear my mind of certain people and let them go..
I hope that when I come back from my holiday I will be more motivated to work, more at peace with myself, more pleasant to my friends and colleagues and more happy with life. life is, after all, short, kan? And yes, it's time to forgive and forget..
So.. Kuantan.. here I come!!!
Toodles ya'll!!
ps./ A*nuar Zain.. don't miss me so much bila I takde kat KL nanti, okay? Luvya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home