Monday, April 05, 2004

In ThE OffiCe..

It's a boring day. Didn't do much today. Tapi memandangkan I kerja malam hari ini, terpaksa duduk kat office jugak. But I am not really complaining lah. At least, I get to blog.. hehehe..

But I can't help but wish that I brought my story book. Alahai.. tertinggal pulak. Terpaksa menghiburkan hati meng'surf' websites..

Tomorrow will be a busy day for me, I think. I kena gi MAS building to get my mom's passport and to book my flights to Kuantan and JB. Am crossing my fingers that I would be able to book the super-savers thingy..

Lepas tu, Syah, Zuls and I are planning to watch 'Buli' esok. I heard it's a good movie.. oh.. and I must go to the gym esok. I must, I must, I must!!

Oh.. lupa nak citer.. Semalam was really nice.. I mean, the wedding was nice. And yes, Seme was such a darl! (Thank you sweetheart, for being so nice! I owe you one.. heheh..). And Sushma macam so happy. If I become a bride someday, I'd like to be a happy bride.. just like Sushma.. She was just smiling all the time.. Tapi, kawin memanglah best, kan? I mean.. to be married may not be as nice (because there are a lot of responsibilities that comes with being a wife), but to be the centre of attention for one whole day!! Tu yang best tu....! hehe.. You get to wear the nicest clothes, put on make up and have everyone starring at you. Oh so glamour, I tell you!! Lagi best kalau you have a cute guy to be your partner!! Then everyone will drool... heheheh...

Oh.. guess what? I just told my boss that I would like a transfer to another State. Dia suggested Kuantan. Could it be true? Will I be transferred to Kuantan? Best jugak tu, kan? After all, Jason fell in love with Kuantan the first week he was there. Is it possible that I too, will fall in love with Kuantan...? Hmmm...

Okay lah. Nak check out other websites pulak.. hehehe.. Or maybe I should reply some e-mails.. Hmmm..

Till later.. toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home