NiCe..
Today is an okay day. Didn't go out for any assignments.. cuma follow ups je.. Okay lah tu. Considering that I memang malas nak keluar pun hari ni.. Penat lah.. hehhe..
Anyway, nak jugak citer. Semalam I gi Fraser Hill with my favourite Hammie. So best I tell you. The journey was really nice and cool. We chatted and listened to my favourite CDs the whole journey.. hehe..
Tapi kan.. the suasana kat sana.. the pemandangan.. it was fabulous. I recommend going to Fraser Hill untuk honeymoon. It's just so quiet and nice.. :-)
Yes.. I had a lot of fun. Hammie was a wonderful company and I do want to go back to Fraser Hill. Heheh.. And they have the most sedap chicken chop kat this resthouse..
Cuma yang tak bestnya.. was the stupid dam lah. Memang pencemaran alam betul. And I just hate to see those virgin jungle being 'penetrated' my those monters (humans and machines alike). Bosan betul. Hopefully, they won't touch the hills anymore.
Okay lah. I have to go. Nak gi betulkan my phone. Did the GPRS thingy yesterday, but somehow my phone takleh activate pulak. Ayo.
Hmm.. till later.. Ciao... :-)
Sayang.. I rindu you gb, okay? And no.. I dah tak nak gaduh ngan you dah.. sebab I sayang you gb!
Today is an okay day. Didn't go out for any assignments.. cuma follow ups je.. Okay lah tu. Considering that I memang malas nak keluar pun hari ni.. Penat lah.. hehhe..
Anyway, nak jugak citer. Semalam I gi Fraser Hill with my favourite Hammie. So best I tell you. The journey was really nice and cool. We chatted and listened to my favourite CDs the whole journey.. hehe..
Tapi kan.. the suasana kat sana.. the pemandangan.. it was fabulous. I recommend going to Fraser Hill untuk honeymoon. It's just so quiet and nice.. :-)
Yes.. I had a lot of fun. Hammie was a wonderful company and I do want to go back to Fraser Hill. Heheh.. And they have the most sedap chicken chop kat this resthouse..
Cuma yang tak bestnya.. was the stupid dam lah. Memang pencemaran alam betul. And I just hate to see those virgin jungle being 'penetrated' my those monters (humans and machines alike). Bosan betul. Hopefully, they won't touch the hills anymore.
Okay lah. I have to go. Nak gi betulkan my phone. Did the GPRS thingy yesterday, but somehow my phone takleh activate pulak. Ayo.
Hmm.. till later.. Ciao... :-)
Sayang.. I rindu you gb, okay? And no.. I dah tak nak gaduh ngan you dah.. sebab I sayang you gb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home