niGht sHift.. aGaiN..
Hmm.. it's my sixth night shift this month. Frankly, I'm beginning to enjoy working night. I get to wake up late the next day.. tak payah go thru the horrendous jam and I get to 'lepak' and read my story book.
Which was what I've been doing for the past one hour: reading.
I was kinda busy initially .. nak meng'assign' reporters for tomorrow.. then boss suruh buat some background on security guards.. and fetch a story from the email... and cari gambar this one person who died yesterday..
Tapi lepas tu, it was kinda quiet. Chatted with June for awhile, then surfed the net, then kacau Em kejap.. and then sat down next to 'abang sharif' and read my story book. So best..
I wanted to blog earlier.. but obviously I can't lah kan? I mean, how can I blog when 'abang sharif' is seating next to me, kan? Mesti dia nak tahu apa yang I buat.. betul tak? :-)
gYm!
I sempat gi gym tadi.. heheh.. Am on the 7pm shift today, so I left the house at 4pm.. went to the gym.. did some cardio-exercises (plus weights for my arms and legs) and headed for the sauna and steam room.
Sebenarnya, I dah lama tak gi gym.. I went lah.. last Thursday, but the truth is, I've not been going consistently. This is bad lah. I must start going to the gym consistently. So, yours truly here berazam akan pergi gym either Thrusday or Friday ni.. And yes, since I'm off on Sunday, I MUST go to the gym on Sunday too! heheh.
Oh.. masa I kat gym tadi, I saw this really inspiring N*ike ads. It's about how when you exercise, you leave all your worries behind. Nothing seems to matter anymore because your body feels much better each time you exercise. You become more calm and clear on the directions of life.
Which is true. I was kinda annoyed with a particular person before I gi gym. Annoyed sebab dia macam tak kisah pasal I. So sakit hati, okay? I terhegeh-hegeh nak jumpa dia tapi dia macam taknak jumpa I. Lepas tu, dia hantar sms yang membuatkan I lagi bengang..
But after I exercised, I felt much better. I rasa macam kalau dia taknak jumpa I pun, takpe. It's not my loss pun..
So, moral of the story is: When you feel down, or angry, or sad or confused.. go to the gym and sweat it all out!!! A healthy body, a healthy mind.. N*ikebeautiful! heheh.
WeiRd..
Was doing my work tadi (doing some stuff for Waran) when June came over and said: "I have this weird intuition that you had this thing with someone" ('someone' referring to my first love.. hehe..)
She said, she saw the photo of the person at Sabariah's place and immediately thought of me. For no reason at all! And she could just feel a strong connection between me and the person..
Ayo. So sesuatu, kan? Tapi pelik jugak. Cuz I haven't been really thinking of the person. In fact, just a few months ago I realised that I don't think I would be very happy if I were to end up with him.. But of course, I still love him lah. My first love, what.. heheheh.. Kalau dapat kawin ngan dia, best jugak! ;-)
kUantAn, hErE i cOmE! (aGaiN!!)
Yes, I've booked my flight to Kuantan. Leaving KL on May 10 at 6.10pm. Returning to KL on May 12 at 4.55pm. Might have to stay at the airport cuz my next flight to JB will be at 8.45pm that same day. I hope flight dari Kuantan tu tak delay.. kalau tak, MAMPUS! hehe..
Hmmm.. okay lah. Nak stop blogging. It's almost 2am and I nak balik rumah!! Yippeee.. another cool, relaxing night... Life is a bliss! *happy sigh*
Hmm.. it's my sixth night shift this month. Frankly, I'm beginning to enjoy working night. I get to wake up late the next day.. tak payah go thru the horrendous jam and I get to 'lepak' and read my story book.
Which was what I've been doing for the past one hour: reading.
I was kinda busy initially .. nak meng'assign' reporters for tomorrow.. then boss suruh buat some background on security guards.. and fetch a story from the email... and cari gambar this one person who died yesterday..
Tapi lepas tu, it was kinda quiet. Chatted with June for awhile, then surfed the net, then kacau Em kejap.. and then sat down next to 'abang sharif' and read my story book. So best..
I wanted to blog earlier.. but obviously I can't lah kan? I mean, how can I blog when 'abang sharif' is seating next to me, kan? Mesti dia nak tahu apa yang I buat.. betul tak? :-)
gYm!
I sempat gi gym tadi.. heheh.. Am on the 7pm shift today, so I left the house at 4pm.. went to the gym.. did some cardio-exercises (plus weights for my arms and legs) and headed for the sauna and steam room.
Sebenarnya, I dah lama tak gi gym.. I went lah.. last Thursday, but the truth is, I've not been going consistently. This is bad lah. I must start going to the gym consistently. So, yours truly here berazam akan pergi gym either Thrusday or Friday ni.. And yes, since I'm off on Sunday, I MUST go to the gym on Sunday too! heheh.
Oh.. masa I kat gym tadi, I saw this really inspiring N*ike ads. It's about how when you exercise, you leave all your worries behind. Nothing seems to matter anymore because your body feels much better each time you exercise. You become more calm and clear on the directions of life.
Which is true. I was kinda annoyed with a particular person before I gi gym. Annoyed sebab dia macam tak kisah pasal I. So sakit hati, okay? I terhegeh-hegeh nak jumpa dia tapi dia macam taknak jumpa I. Lepas tu, dia hantar sms yang membuatkan I lagi bengang..
But after I exercised, I felt much better. I rasa macam kalau dia taknak jumpa I pun, takpe. It's not my loss pun..
So, moral of the story is: When you feel down, or angry, or sad or confused.. go to the gym and sweat it all out!!! A healthy body, a healthy mind.. N*ikebeautiful! heheh.
WeiRd..
Was doing my work tadi (doing some stuff for Waran) when June came over and said: "I have this weird intuition that you had this thing with someone" ('someone' referring to my first love.. hehe..)
She said, she saw the photo of the person at Sabariah's place and immediately thought of me. For no reason at all! And she could just feel a strong connection between me and the person..
Ayo. So sesuatu, kan? Tapi pelik jugak. Cuz I haven't been really thinking of the person. In fact, just a few months ago I realised that I don't think I would be very happy if I were to end up with him.. But of course, I still love him lah. My first love, what.. heheheh.. Kalau dapat kawin ngan dia, best jugak! ;-)
kUantAn, hErE i cOmE! (aGaiN!!)
Yes, I've booked my flight to Kuantan. Leaving KL on May 10 at 6.10pm. Returning to KL on May 12 at 4.55pm. Might have to stay at the airport cuz my next flight to JB will be at 8.45pm that same day. I hope flight dari Kuantan tu tak delay.. kalau tak, MAMPUS! hehe..
Hmmm.. okay lah. Nak stop blogging. It's almost 2am and I nak balik rumah!! Yippeee.. another cool, relaxing night... Life is a bliss! *happy sigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home