A StOrY..
A friend sent me an email today..
I finally went to bed with a friend.. No, we didn't have sex, but we were all over each other. He was passionate, caring and gentle. Oh yes, he can be pretty rough at times, but I figured it was just his way of showing off his masculinity. And frankly, I kinda enjoyed it. Made me feel woman..
I can't help but think of his kisses. I love the way we touch, the way our hands twine, the way he nuzzles.. I love snuggling up to him and waking up in the morning and finding him by my side. It's a nice feeling.. knowing that someone is there to hold you through the night and protect you from the worries of the world.
But here's the best part of it all. He didn't even force himself into me.
God, we were just so close to doing it! At least, I was finding it difficult to refuse his 'willy' into me. I was just so turned on by his moves and desperately wanted him to be inside me, but I had to refrain. It was just not right. Or was it? Hm.
Whatever it is, I'm glad he respected my decision. It's not that I don't want him inside me. I'm just not ready, I guess. Plus, I wanted to be someone special in his life, and not just another girl.. or a friend.
I wish he would know how much I love his kisses, how intoxicating it was to just smell his body or how safe it felt to be in his arms. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do..
I wonder now if he would still spend the night with me.. even if it means not penetrating into me. Would he still want to be with me even if I don't allow him inside me? Would he wait till the day I say 'okay'? I wonder..
ps/ I get jealous when I see him with other girls. But it's just not right kan? After all, he is just a friend.
It's nice isn't it? To have men respecting you for who you are. She could've been raped.. and I'm pretty sure he couldn't understand why she refuse to let him inside her. But the thing is, he respected her decision and didn't even question her..
If all men acted the same way, the word 'rape' will not exist.. hmmm..
A friend sent me an email today..
I finally went to bed with a friend.. No, we didn't have sex, but we were all over each other. He was passionate, caring and gentle. Oh yes, he can be pretty rough at times, but I figured it was just his way of showing off his masculinity. And frankly, I kinda enjoyed it. Made me feel woman..
I can't help but think of his kisses. I love the way we touch, the way our hands twine, the way he nuzzles.. I love snuggling up to him and waking up in the morning and finding him by my side. It's a nice feeling.. knowing that someone is there to hold you through the night and protect you from the worries of the world.
But here's the best part of it all. He didn't even force himself into me.
God, we were just so close to doing it! At least, I was finding it difficult to refuse his 'willy' into me. I was just so turned on by his moves and desperately wanted him to be inside me, but I had to refrain. It was just not right. Or was it? Hm.
Whatever it is, I'm glad he respected my decision. It's not that I don't want him inside me. I'm just not ready, I guess. Plus, I wanted to be someone special in his life, and not just another girl.. or a friend.
I wish he would know how much I love his kisses, how intoxicating it was to just smell his body or how safe it felt to be in his arms. I miss him so much and I don't know what to do..
I wonder now if he would still spend the night with me.. even if it means not penetrating into me. Would he still want to be with me even if I don't allow him inside me? Would he wait till the day I say 'okay'? I wonder..
ps/ I get jealous when I see him with other girls. But it's just not right kan? After all, he is just a friend.
It's nice isn't it? To have men respecting you for who you are. She could've been raped.. and I'm pretty sure he couldn't understand why she refuse to let him inside her. But the thing is, he respected her decision and didn't even question her..
If all men acted the same way, the word 'rape' will not exist.. hmmm..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home