Wednesday, May 05, 2004

AiYoOoO..

Lets see, there are many things that I have to do, tapi I tak buat..
Yes, moi is on night shift again. Kononnya, nak gi gym tadi and do some stuff before going to work, but somehow or rather, the only thing I managed to do was to read my story book. Hmm.

Anyways, right this minute, I am supposed to:
1. read the proofs for tomorrow's paper
2. finish up my story on the 'ban on handphones in hospitals' thingy
3. e-mail some friends

Within the last three hours or so, I managed to:
1. hang on the phone with Cik Marina and Cik Deborah
2. read Di*na Za*man's blog (she used to be one of my favourite writers. In fact, I used to buy the NST on Saturdays simply because I nak baca her column..)
3. Checked out the awesome pictures of Pangkor Laut and already planning to kumpul duit so that I can go there

Oh oh.. I'm blogging! :-)

I am such a procrastinator.. there are still many things that I have to do:
1. cari my passport (I am, after all, going to Singapore next week..)
2. cari my bank book and deposit my cheque
3. start looking for appropriate wedding gifts for Nurul and Sharm (and Jasbir too..)

But of course, I didn't do any of that. Instead, tadi I dok sibuk baca my story book. It's an interesting book, really. It's about this woman who, during her honeymoon, discovered that her husband is having an affair with her best friend. Later on, she had an affair with this guy called Gilbert (who, although is in his 30s, was actually a virgin).

A funny, erotic book, I would say.. especially so when she started teaching poor Gilbert how to 'please' a woman. Suck her, lick her and hold her, she said. Hmmm..

Ah yes.. it's all in the clit, kan? Ooh.. I love the word 'clit'. I especially love it when people actually know what to do with it! heheh..

Yes, I'm a horny bitch now. Oops. Sorry. Maybe I shouldn't have written all that. I do have people reading my blog, you know..

But then again, that's the problem with us, Malaysians. I think we sometimes censor ourselves too much.

"It's not good to write that. Tak baik.. What would people say?"

Well you know what? I don't give a f*uck what people think anymore. Hey.. it's my blog and I can write whatever I want to, kan? So what if I ramble about the men in my life. So what if I bitch about work and the office and God-knows-what. It's my thoughts. If you don't like what I am thinking, then stop reading my blog. Stop reading my thoughts and stop analysing my life.

So yeah. Sex is on my mind now. In fact, it has been on my mind for the past few days. I'm one horny woman and I am proud to say it. At least I'm normal (I think). At least I know what it feels like to have a massive 'orgasm', one that makes you scream in pleasure. At least I know what it feels like to have my clit licked and my 'eggs' tasted.

Don't judge me. I know a lot of people who 'enjoy' sex. Most of my friends lost their virginity way before I even knew what it felt to be really 'wet'. But they are nice people. At least they are nice to me. So what if they are not 'pure' and innocent anymore? it's a dirty world, anyway. And you know what? I think it's better to be 'sexually active' than to spend time bitching about other people.

There are pros and cons of having a blog.. especially one that is 'exposed' to the world. I've got friends and acquaintances who've stumbled upon my blog. And yes, they now know about the men I've dated, and how I live my life.

I used to be extra careful about what I write. But not anymore. So what if people knew if I've f*ucked my life. So what if they knew I'm having trouble at work. So what if they knew how I'm feeling.

But I don't give a s*hit anymore. To my friends who read my blog, all I expect from them in return is to accept me for who I am. Me, being a woman who enjoys a good lick at the clit, is still the same old me who places great importance on friendship.

So yes.. read all you want. Read about my thoughts on men, my wild fantasies, my erotic moments, my worries and my joys.. and if you feel at any one point in time that you want to throw up just reading my blog, then stop reading and do something else.

Ayo.. you must be wondering why I'm writing all these. I pun tak tahu. Cuma, I felt like being honest. I think nothing beats honesty.

I've made my mistakes in life, but what's important is that I've learnt my lessons well. Like my affair with a married man.. while I'm not proud of what I did, I'm glad it happened. I guess, I grew up a lot from that incident. And if I could turn back time, I would allow the affair to happen again (though I might have handled it in a different manner lah, kan...).

Hmmm.. what's funny is that I have friends who are wondering why I've never mentioned them in my blog. Weird kan? How can I tell them that I write what crosses my mind at that time.. and if I tak fikir about you masa I tulis blog ni, too bad lah kan? But that doesn't make you any less important, you know.

Like my best friend in the whole wide world is still sweet old Ruthie.. but how often do I write about her? But that doesn't mean I don't like her, or I don't think about her. In fact, she still play an important role in my life and I so sayang her, okay?

Hmm.. penat dah makcik tulis. Tetiba rasa macam tak sihat. I'm having a slight headache.. and I'm tired. Wish I can go home, but still need to get dinner. My last meal was breakfast/lunch at 2pm. That was almost 12 hours ago! I think my cyber-pet kat my phone ni pun makan lebih banyak kali! hehehe.. I kept feeding him every few hours (by the way, his name is 'Freddy'. Don't even ask me why I decided to name him that..).

Hmm.. am missing my 'sayang' so much and I want the whole world to know that. Sayang.. can't wait to be in your arms again.. And thank you for those lovely words..
'I miss you, your kisses, your smell and your touch. I miss everything about you.' How sweet, baby.

And yes, esok, I tak sure I nak masuk office ke tidak. Story tak siap lagi and I think i kena gi hospital to get more info. Hmm.. tengok lah.. Kalau rajin, I'd have to masuk office, get a photographer and follow me on my quest to complete my story for Bal*an.. Hmm..

Gotta go. It's a long entry. I'm tired.

Cheerio! Sweet dreams ya'll..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home