Saturday, May 01, 2004

hApPY LabOur dAy!

Yup.. I'm working today.. though technically, hari ni, semua pekerja di dunia harus berehat dari melakukan sebarang pekerjaan..

Anyways, tak kisah lah. I had a simple assignment at the Hungarian Embassy (today is the day of their accession to the EU) and then went out to eat the delicious Mushroom Swiss burger kat Burger King.. *YUMS* I tell you, I am so 'Euro' today.. hehe.. If Alan is around, I might even want to go to his room and take some Swiss choc. Eh.. wait se-minute.. Switzerland is not part of the EU.. ah.. whatever lah. Hehe..

Oh.. semalam, ada layar tanchap.. but I missed it again. Sebab I have this evening assignment and then promised some friends that I'll join them kat Federal Hotel's media night. Tapi, Umar and I dah bertekad akan pergi the next layar tanchap (Insya Allah) and write about it for Showtime.. hehe. Cool or what?

Hmm.. semalam, kat media night tu.. so kelakar. The whole thing was kinda lousy (there was this one Chinaman yang I think macam the F&B manager, but he was also the emcee and the singer jugak. Ada ke?) and there wasn't any door gifts.. but Syah and I won dinner vouchers sebab we participated in this stupid 'dancing' game. Bodoh teramat.. All we had to do was dance (while being blindfolded) and then they will choose the best dancer. Aku, of course, tak pandai menari lah kan? But I have to say that Syah is a funny dancer. Anyway, this Chinese girl ni menang.. but I think she won sebab the emcee (yes, that MULTI-purpose Chinaman) suka kat dia.. heheheh..

Hmm.. lupa nak citer. On Thursday night, had dinner with Sabbs, Syah and Jots. So kelakar I tell you. Lama tak keluar with these people and they really made me laugh. I laughed so much that I started to sneeze! hahahha.. Tapi, lepas dinner, we went to see Napi kat La Bodega near Jalan Bukit Bintang. Best jugak dapat jumpa mamat tu balik.. hehe..

In fact, now I'm waiting for my story to be cleared so that I can go pick Syah and Sabbs up. We're supposed to see Napi shortly. Lagi best sebab Jason is supposed to join us, I think.. hehe.. Tapi, can I say, Napi ni sesuatu.. He insisted I bring Sabbs along.. hehhe.. Dulu, when I reached Kuantan he asked for Zulita, now he asked for Sabbs pulak.. hehhe.. So sesuatu, kan? Terasa tak macam 'ibu ayam'? :-)

Oh.. malam yang I jumpa Napi tu, I actually came home at midnight. Ngantuk giler, tapi stayed up to watch 'For Love or Money' at 12.30am sampai 2am. And guess what? Erin chose si Chad bodoh tu! Tapi, nasib baik Chad also chose her instead of the $1million. Hmm.. maybe it's rigged kot. Whatever lah. Yang penting, I dah malas nak tengok these reality shows.. hehe..

Oh oh.. malam ni, MUST go home before midnight.. sebab at midnight ada this 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' on 8tv. Best giler citer tu.. hehe.. okay lah.. takde la giler, but best lah jugak.. :-) There's this cute gay guy yang I suka in that show.. (can't remember his name, but he has nice brown hair and is so terror dalam hal-hal rambut.. I think he is a hairstylist..)

On another note, semalam Hammie's car kena langgar. So kesian. I really know how it feels when your 'baby' is damaged. But on the bright side, bila dah repair semua, the car will look brand new. And I saw Hammie tadi. Tapi dia macam takde mood. So I pun takut nak kacau.. :-(

Hmm.. am off esok. Yippee.. Esok, Nurul kawin.. Danny (Zelle's bro) pun kawin gak. But I don't think I'll be going for both. Might wanna spend some time with the family and go out with them instead. Dah lama tak watch a movie together-gether.. so would probably do that esok if everyone else takde their own plans. I think, the last movie we watched together was 'identity'.. citer bodoh tu.. hmm..

Okay lah. Gotta go. Wanna surf the net and then leave the office.. Ayo.. my dearest editors.. cepatlah fetch my story so that I can leave.. please.. pretty please..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home