HmMMmm..
All over the world women search for Mr Right. If and when, they find him, it never occurs to them that he might, in fact, be Mr Wrong.. - Caro*line Up*cher.
Nak tahu tak? I'm kinda worried for a friend. He's getting married, you see, and somehow, I'm worried about that.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid lah kan. Maybe I'm just so afraid that I'm gonna lose him as a good friend kalau dia kawin. Maybe I'm afraid he won't give me the attention anymore since dia ada a new wifey and all lah kan..
Maybe..
But the thing is.. I do want him to get married. But only if the marriage will bring him the happiness and the peace of mind he deserves.
He's probably on his way to see his new father-in-law now as I type this.. and boleh tak I say I am nervous for him?
But he has changed quite a bit lah, lately. Since he started talking about marriage, he seemed happier. And yes, tak habis-habis celoteh pasal pompuan tu. 'She did that, she did this, we did that, we did this...'. Until at one point tu, I just wanted to ask him to shut up. I mean, perlu ker I tahu semua tu...?
Hehe.. of course I need to know lah. He's one my closest and dearest friend to me, and I want to share his joy..
But I'm still worried about the wedding. I think his whole marriage thingy is far too complicated for my liking.
Knowing me, I always like to take the easiest way out. So what if I marry the person I don't love? If he can provide for me and care for me, those are good enough reasons to get married kan?
Maybe I'm jaded. So yeah. I don't think 'love' is a pre-requisite to marriage anymore.. but I'm just being realistic, kan?
Would I marry someone I love, even if there are complications? Like if he were someone's husband or if he were of a different religion?
Of course not. Why should I get married to someone who will land me in more trouble, kan?
I think loving someone also means sacrifice. Hey, Romeo and Juliet didn't have a happy ending. Not all 'love' have happy endings. So, it's okay to love someone and NOT have a happy ending, kan?
Sigh.. I'm blabbering. I guess, I'm worried for him lah. He kept telling me that 'she is the one'. But how do you know if the person is 'the one' for you? Caro*line Up*cher in her book, Falling for Mr Wrong said it is possible to fall for Mr Wrong.. thinking that he was Mr Right.
What if she is Ms Wrong for him? She might be nice and understanding now, but what if she turns into a monster after the marriage?
Sigh. Whatever lah. All I can do now is pray that everything will turn out alright for him in the end. Nice guys like him deserve nice things, kan?
Dude.. my prayers are with you. May peace and happiness find their way to you soon..
Hmmm.. all these talk about love makes me think about my sweetie.. Sigh. I do miss him.. but I think the 'break up' was the smartest thing I've ever done.
Thank you sayang, for ignoring me. For leaving me. It's for the best, kan? I think we're happier now.. separated. But that doesn't mean I don't love you! Heheh.. YOU are the best thing to ever happen to me. May God be with you every step of the way..
All over the world women search for Mr Right. If and when, they find him, it never occurs to them that he might, in fact, be Mr Wrong.. - Caro*line Up*cher.
Nak tahu tak? I'm kinda worried for a friend. He's getting married, you see, and somehow, I'm worried about that.
Maybe I'm just being paranoid lah kan. Maybe I'm just so afraid that I'm gonna lose him as a good friend kalau dia kawin. Maybe I'm afraid he won't give me the attention anymore since dia ada a new wifey and all lah kan..
Maybe..
But the thing is.. I do want him to get married. But only if the marriage will bring him the happiness and the peace of mind he deserves.
He's probably on his way to see his new father-in-law now as I type this.. and boleh tak I say I am nervous for him?
But he has changed quite a bit lah, lately. Since he started talking about marriage, he seemed happier. And yes, tak habis-habis celoteh pasal pompuan tu. 'She did that, she did this, we did that, we did this...'. Until at one point tu, I just wanted to ask him to shut up. I mean, perlu ker I tahu semua tu...?
Hehe.. of course I need to know lah. He's one my closest and dearest friend to me, and I want to share his joy..
But I'm still worried about the wedding. I think his whole marriage thingy is far too complicated for my liking.
Knowing me, I always like to take the easiest way out. So what if I marry the person I don't love? If he can provide for me and care for me, those are good enough reasons to get married kan?
Maybe I'm jaded. So yeah. I don't think 'love' is a pre-requisite to marriage anymore.. but I'm just being realistic, kan?
Would I marry someone I love, even if there are complications? Like if he were someone's husband or if he were of a different religion?
Of course not. Why should I get married to someone who will land me in more trouble, kan?
I think loving someone also means sacrifice. Hey, Romeo and Juliet didn't have a happy ending. Not all 'love' have happy endings. So, it's okay to love someone and NOT have a happy ending, kan?
Sigh.. I'm blabbering. I guess, I'm worried for him lah. He kept telling me that 'she is the one'. But how do you know if the person is 'the one' for you? Caro*line Up*cher in her book, Falling for Mr Wrong said it is possible to fall for Mr Wrong.. thinking that he was Mr Right.
What if she is Ms Wrong for him? She might be nice and understanding now, but what if she turns into a monster after the marriage?
Sigh. Whatever lah. All I can do now is pray that everything will turn out alright for him in the end. Nice guys like him deserve nice things, kan?
Dude.. my prayers are with you. May peace and happiness find their way to you soon..
Hmmm.. all these talk about love makes me think about my sweetie.. Sigh. I do miss him.. but I think the 'break up' was the smartest thing I've ever done.
Thank you sayang, for ignoring me. For leaving me. It's for the best, kan? I think we're happier now.. separated. But that doesn't mean I don't love you! Heheh.. YOU are the best thing to ever happen to me. May God be with you every step of the way..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home