Tuesday, May 11, 2004

i'M SLeePY..

I'm on holiday, I'm supposed to be doing 'stuff' (things people normally do when they're on holiday), BUT I'm sitting in this little cyber cafe, trying to figure out what life is about. Oh ya.. I'm sleepy too. *smile*

Hmm.. can you bear.. tengah bercuti pun, I masih sempat gaduh. Am I such a bitch or what? Ntah la.. maybe it's the gloomy weather and my droopy eyes that are making me feel irritated. Over tiny things pulak tu. Whatever happened to the 'cool' me?

Anyways, apart from the 'so-called-fight', I'm enjoying myself thoroughly. Hope my parents and my sister are enjoying themselves too..

Okay lah. Malas nak blog banyak-banyak. Just nak cakap that everything's going great at this end. I DON'T miss the office. And I've been fortunate so far to not have bumped into 'things' that I don't want to bump into.

Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy.

ps./ If you are planning to give someone a bj, don't use the mint, ya? Contrary to popular belief, mint doesn't do wonders.. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home