i'M sOrRy!
I've been a bitch lately. Tempers seemed to flare easily.
I told an angel a few nights ago when he was sms-ing me: "Look, I dah malas nak layan you. So goodnight." (How rude of me, kan?) Hmm.. he must be baffled at my sudden outburst.
And then, last night, I 'shunned' someone again. I was talking to a very dear friend of mine and he started talking about 'love'. I know he misses his girlfriend lah (who is currently holidaying in Bali) and I know he felt slightly disturbed these days sebab his ex-girlfriend is getting married soon.
With so many emotions, I guess, I can't blame him if he wanted to talk about them, kan? As a friend, I should've listened.
Instead, I just went like: "Hmm.. okay lah. Talk to you later. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Muah." And yes, yours truly just hung up on him and continued reading my story book. Sigh. What is wrong with me?!
Ntah lah. I pun tak tahu. I guess, I've been emotionally unstable these few days too. I got stressed up over some lousy work, I felt I've betrayed someone by 'agreeing' to go to the Education Desk, kinda pissed that another person cuz he seemed the least perturbed by all this transfer nonsense, am thinking about my lost cheque (it's RM1,000 cheque), too many weddings and gifts to think about, too many weddings (period), too many things happening that sometimes I think I'll just get a heart attack one of these days.. sigh.. Need I say more?
I missed those days where I don't think too much. When all I had to do was sit back and relax and watch life passes by.
Now.. too many things to handle. Oh.. speaking of which, I now have this freaky 'someone' who kept sms-ing me at night. Urgh. It's not that I nak layan dia lah, but he is a nice guy and all. So I pun sms-lah. But very minimal. I kept giving excuses macam 'I'm tired, 'I dah nak tidur' and all sorts la.
Anyway, I'm talking to my sayang now.. so will blog later.. hehe.
Toodles!@
Sayang, sorry we fought. I miss you.
I've been a bitch lately. Tempers seemed to flare easily.
I told an angel a few nights ago when he was sms-ing me: "Look, I dah malas nak layan you. So goodnight." (How rude of me, kan?) Hmm.. he must be baffled at my sudden outburst.
And then, last night, I 'shunned' someone again. I was talking to a very dear friend of mine and he started talking about 'love'. I know he misses his girlfriend lah (who is currently holidaying in Bali) and I know he felt slightly disturbed these days sebab his ex-girlfriend is getting married soon.
With so many emotions, I guess, I can't blame him if he wanted to talk about them, kan? As a friend, I should've listened.
Instead, I just went like: "Hmm.. okay lah. Talk to you later. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. Muah." And yes, yours truly just hung up on him and continued reading my story book. Sigh. What is wrong with me?!
Ntah lah. I pun tak tahu. I guess, I've been emotionally unstable these few days too. I got stressed up over some lousy work, I felt I've betrayed someone by 'agreeing' to go to the Education Desk, kinda pissed that another person cuz he seemed the least perturbed by all this transfer nonsense, am thinking about my lost cheque (it's RM1,000 cheque), too many weddings and gifts to think about, too many weddings (period), too many things happening that sometimes I think I'll just get a heart attack one of these days.. sigh.. Need I say more?
I missed those days where I don't think too much. When all I had to do was sit back and relax and watch life passes by.
Now.. too many things to handle. Oh.. speaking of which, I now have this freaky 'someone' who kept sms-ing me at night. Urgh. It's not that I nak layan dia lah, but he is a nice guy and all. So I pun sms-lah. But very minimal. I kept giving excuses macam 'I'm tired, 'I dah nak tidur' and all sorts la.
Anyway, I'm talking to my sayang now.. so will blog later.. hehe.
Toodles!@
Sayang, sorry we fought. I miss you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home