My shOut-OutS to mY tWo gUaRDiaN aNgeLs!!
Fred:
Hey there.. thanks so much for helping me out the other day. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder for awhile.. hehehe.. You know, I lost count the number of times you stood by me. The times when I had trouble with Erina, the times when I was angry and just needed someone to hear me out, the times when I was lost and don't know where to turn to, the times when I was hungry and needed someone to eat with me..
You're definitely my angel.. sent from above.
I really don't know what I would have done without you.
Thank you, dearest. Thank you for lending me some money the other day. Thank you for hearing me tremble and comforting me. Thank you for waiting for me. Thank you for helping me search for my wallet. Thank you for calming my nerves..
THANK YOU. God bless.. :-)
And Fred, should you need anything.. anything at all.. just holler, okay? ;-)
Hammie:
Hey sweetheart.. thank you for accompanying me the other day, masa nak ambil my wallet from the guy tu. I selalu bully you and ask you to drive me around, kan? But I really appreciate your company hari tu.. :-)
You somehow always managed to make me smile through my darkest moments. You've always been there for me and I thank God for sending you.
I don't know how I could ever repay you.. but hey, if you ever need anything, just let me know okay?
And sweetheart.. don't ever turn your back on me, okay? Don't ever leave..
God bless.. :-)
--------------------
Sayang: I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you, but I couldn't fight it. I guess I was weak and I couldn't even hide it. And so I surrendered just to hear your voice.. Sigh.. But it was really comforting to hear your voice hari tu. Thank you for listening..
Fred:
Hey there.. thanks so much for helping me out the other day. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder for awhile.. hehehe.. You know, I lost count the number of times you stood by me. The times when I had trouble with Erina, the times when I was angry and just needed someone to hear me out, the times when I was lost and don't know where to turn to, the times when I was hungry and needed someone to eat with me..
You're definitely my angel.. sent from above.
I really don't know what I would have done without you.
Thank you, dearest. Thank you for lending me some money the other day. Thank you for hearing me tremble and comforting me. Thank you for waiting for me. Thank you for helping me search for my wallet. Thank you for calming my nerves..
THANK YOU. God bless.. :-)
And Fred, should you need anything.. anything at all.. just holler, okay? ;-)
Hammie:
Hey sweetheart.. thank you for accompanying me the other day, masa nak ambil my wallet from the guy tu. I selalu bully you and ask you to drive me around, kan? But I really appreciate your company hari tu.. :-)
You somehow always managed to make me smile through my darkest moments. You've always been there for me and I thank God for sending you.
I don't know how I could ever repay you.. but hey, if you ever need anything, just let me know okay?
And sweetheart.. don't ever turn your back on me, okay? Don't ever leave..
God bless.. :-)
--------------------
Sayang: I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you, but I couldn't fight it. I guess I was weak and I couldn't even hide it. And so I surrendered just to hear your voice.. Sigh.. But it was really comforting to hear your voice hari tu. Thank you for listening..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home