a NeW bEgiNniNG..
Okay. It's my first day at the Education Desk. From now on, I'll only be concentrating on issues surrounding the education sector. Hmmm.. can't quite explain why.. but somehow I think I'm gonna like it here. It's quiet, that's for sure. But most importantly, I have found my peace of mind here.
It's not like I don't like the NewsDesk. I do. I enjoy the pressure, the thrill of going out with the other reporters on assignments, the fear of getting scooped, the desire to write copies that won't be heavily edited..
But I just can't take it anymore lah. It's something personal and frankly, I was on the verge of breaking down.
The two-week break from the office is good. And it was a blessing to be transferred to the Education Desk as soon as I've finished my leave.
Nelson was right: I'm one lucky girl.. :-)
Hmmmm... anyway, I think this week will be pretty 'light and easy'. Heheh.. So far, I cuma ada satu assignment: to interview this prof from UM. Okay lah tu.. Somehow, I'm sure I will find other things to do.. like the first-person pieces I've always wanted to write.. the e-mails that need replying, etc.. :-)
Last week was really cool.. I went to watch Van Helsing with Ruth on Wednesday, watched Shrek 2 with mama, ayah and Ainul on Saturday, and spent most of my time reading my story books. What bliss... it was so panas these days that I malas nak keluar gi mana-mana.. so I just stayed kat my room.. pasang air-con and baca buku with my favourite songs blasting from the stereo.. Cool kan? I know.. hehehe.. and please don't envy me! Muahahahahah...
And yesterday, I keluar rumah kejap to makan cake and this delicious chicken cordon bleu (some chicken dish thingy with yummy cheese) with Ruth.. hehehe.. It's times like this that I'm so glad my best friend is still single and living in the same town as I am.. :-)
Yes... I'm in a happy mood. Of course lah.. I'm missing someone so much.. I'm still coming to terms with being absolutely single and all, but it's realy nice to not have anything to think about!
At the moment, I'm contented with work (I hope I'm not speaking too soon.. heheh), I am looking forward to spending more time with my friends, I'm planning to join Seme in his quest to conquer the gym.. hehehe.. am I going to be busy or what? ;-)
Oh.. lupa nak citer.. Sh*arm and Jas*bir got married last week. Hmmm.. it was a very sweet wedding, but I felt Sharm was a bit serious. Maybe she's nervous kot.. Ntah la. I hope when I become a bride, I would be a 'happy' bride. Macam Sush*ma.. ;-)
Okay lah. Malas nak citer pasal kawin sekarang. Siapa nak kawin, kawin lah.. hehehe...
Okay. It's my first day at the Education Desk. From now on, I'll only be concentrating on issues surrounding the education sector. Hmmm.. can't quite explain why.. but somehow I think I'm gonna like it here. It's quiet, that's for sure. But most importantly, I have found my peace of mind here.
It's not like I don't like the NewsDesk. I do. I enjoy the pressure, the thrill of going out with the other reporters on assignments, the fear of getting scooped, the desire to write copies that won't be heavily edited..
But I just can't take it anymore lah. It's something personal and frankly, I was on the verge of breaking down.
The two-week break from the office is good. And it was a blessing to be transferred to the Education Desk as soon as I've finished my leave.
Nelson was right: I'm one lucky girl.. :-)
Hmmmm... anyway, I think this week will be pretty 'light and easy'. Heheh.. So far, I cuma ada satu assignment: to interview this prof from UM. Okay lah tu.. Somehow, I'm sure I will find other things to do.. like the first-person pieces I've always wanted to write.. the e-mails that need replying, etc.. :-)
Last week was really cool.. I went to watch Van Helsing with Ruth on Wednesday, watched Shrek 2 with mama, ayah and Ainul on Saturday, and spent most of my time reading my story books. What bliss... it was so panas these days that I malas nak keluar gi mana-mana.. so I just stayed kat my room.. pasang air-con and baca buku with my favourite songs blasting from the stereo.. Cool kan? I know.. hehehe.. and please don't envy me! Muahahahahah...
And yesterday, I keluar rumah kejap to makan cake and this delicious chicken cordon bleu (some chicken dish thingy with yummy cheese) with Ruth.. hehehe.. It's times like this that I'm so glad my best friend is still single and living in the same town as I am.. :-)
Yes... I'm in a happy mood. Of course lah.. I'm missing someone so much.. I'm still coming to terms with being absolutely single and all, but it's realy nice to not have anything to think about!
At the moment, I'm contented with work (I hope I'm not speaking too soon.. heheh), I am looking forward to spending more time with my friends, I'm planning to join Seme in his quest to conquer the gym.. hehehe.. am I going to be busy or what? ;-)
Oh.. lupa nak citer.. Sh*arm and Jas*bir got married last week. Hmmm.. it was a very sweet wedding, but I felt Sharm was a bit serious. Maybe she's nervous kot.. Ntah la. I hope when I become a bride, I would be a 'happy' bride. Macam Sush*ma.. ;-)
Okay lah. Malas nak citer pasal kawin sekarang. Siapa nak kawin, kawin lah.. hehehe...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home