Ok.. Nak SambUng bLOg:
Despite my foul mood, I'd like to give my shoutouts to some of my friends yang so baik hati menghantar these sms-es to me:
- Some say love is the river, that drowns the tender reed. Some say love, it is the razor that leaves your soul to bleed. Some say love, it is a hunger, an aching endless need.. I say love, it is a flower and you, it's only seed.. - Nelson Fernandez
- If I was in hell and you were in heaven, I'll always look up and be proud of you. But if i was in heaven and you were in hell, I asked God to send me down cuz heaven won't be heaven without you.. - Syah
- I was taken by the current of your love, like a wayward boat in a storm.. without direction. Navigating the waters of your love, and in your eyes, my vessel submerged. In your heart of stone, I was shipwrecked. Like an anchor, your goodbye is buried in my heart.. - Hammie
sigh
Oh.. my boss just briefed me about something. Ayo.. can I say dia memang tak suka kat I? He is trying to make me do the impossible.. so that is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to do the stupid and impossible.. heheh..
Okay lah. Have to go now. Nak lunching with Choe.. Bye..
Despite my foul mood, I'd like to give my shoutouts to some of my friends yang so baik hati menghantar these sms-es to me:
- Some say love is the river, that drowns the tender reed. Some say love, it is the razor that leaves your soul to bleed. Some say love, it is a hunger, an aching endless need.. I say love, it is a flower and you, it's only seed.. - Nelson Fernandez
- If I was in hell and you were in heaven, I'll always look up and be proud of you. But if i was in heaven and you were in hell, I asked God to send me down cuz heaven won't be heaven without you.. - Syah
- I was taken by the current of your love, like a wayward boat in a storm.. without direction. Navigating the waters of your love, and in your eyes, my vessel submerged. In your heart of stone, I was shipwrecked. Like an anchor, your goodbye is buried in my heart.. - Hammie
sigh
Oh.. my boss just briefed me about something. Ayo.. can I say dia memang tak suka kat I? He is trying to make me do the impossible.. so that is exactly what I am going to do. I am going to do the stupid and impossible.. heheh..
Okay lah. Have to go now. Nak lunching with Choe.. Bye..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home