SiNgApOrE!!
I'm with cuzzin Hasif now. God! He coloured his hair to 'gold'! Hehehhe.. I tell you.. mamat tu perasan mat salleh kot.. :-)
Anyways, kononnya, we all nak go tengok Troy.. but he has to study.. :-( Ada exam lah pulak kan.. Funnily, he is sitting next to me now and reading his economic stuff.. stuff I had to memorise some ten years ago. Oh.. by the way, I'm listening to 4U2C now.. nostalgia.. nostalgia..
Hmmm.. can I say I'm missing my office mates and friends in KL? :-(
Okay lah.. will update later. As of now, I haven't done anything exciting.. last night, saampai JB at around 11.30pm, then Kak Lin, me and Ainul went to Lau Pa Sat (this tempat makan kat tengah-tengah town). Came back at 3am and woke up at 10.30am this morning.. Buruk perangai kan? Hehhe.. But then, had delicious dinner kat Abang Hawafi's makan place 'The Great Panini'.. kat somewhere kat Orchard. So cool! And the sandwhich is sooo sedaps! Ayo.. I am getting fatter! ;-)
Hmm.. will blog later.. Cheerios!
I'm with cuzzin Hasif now. God! He coloured his hair to 'gold'! Hehehhe.. I tell you.. mamat tu perasan mat salleh kot.. :-)
Anyways, kononnya, we all nak go tengok Troy.. but he has to study.. :-( Ada exam lah pulak kan.. Funnily, he is sitting next to me now and reading his economic stuff.. stuff I had to memorise some ten years ago. Oh.. by the way, I'm listening to 4U2C now.. nostalgia.. nostalgia..
Hmmm.. can I say I'm missing my office mates and friends in KL? :-(
Okay lah.. will update later. As of now, I haven't done anything exciting.. last night, saampai JB at around 11.30pm, then Kak Lin, me and Ainul went to Lau Pa Sat (this tempat makan kat tengah-tengah town). Came back at 3am and woke up at 10.30am this morning.. Buruk perangai kan? Hehhe.. But then, had delicious dinner kat Abang Hawafi's makan place 'The Great Panini'.. kat somewhere kat Orchard. So cool! And the sandwhich is sooo sedaps! Ayo.. I am getting fatter! ;-)
Hmm.. will blog later.. Cheerios!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home