Thursday, May 27, 2004

sLEePy!

Had lunch with Ruth kat Strudels tadi. Yummylicious sungguh! Heheh. Had the chicken PLUS the strawberry tart. Yes, I'm definitely gonna put on some weight.. :-)

Anyways, I am so sleepy. Help.

I'm supposed to be writing a story on an endocrinologist, but I'm listening to Blackstreet sekarang. Hmmm.. apa lagi. Melayan perasaan lah.. hehehe..

I love Blackstreet lah. Especially lagu Buy Me Love (Money Can't), Don't Leave Me and Never Gonna Let You Go. And lagu Lets Stay in Love.. *sigh*

I'm in a mushy mood. And yes, I'm still sleepy.

Oh.. semalam, it was nice meeting Rey*mee. We had tea kat Star*bucks.. lepas tu hujan.. ayo.. so I was stuck there for two hours cuz we couldn't even get to his car (which was parked right opposite the cafe, actually).

Hmmm.. I'm so glad my silly crush on him was over and done with. As I sat there talking to him, I realised that we're just so different. Not that I've never sat in front of him before lah kan.. but semalam, masa dengar dia cakap about his ambitions and all, I realised that we have different goals. We see life differently.

He is determined to make his business work and become a VERY successful person soon. He is willing to work hard and put aside all the other so-called unimportant things to pursue his dream.

As for me, those little 'unimportant' things are the ones that matter to me most.

Ntah lah. Life is weird, kan? Funny how I used to think we're so compatible and alike. Hahahahha... NOT! I don't think he's even amused by my jokes and I just can't agree to some of the ideas that he had in his head.

Okay lah. I better get back to work. Must finish my story soonest.. although it's only due some time next week. Must stop being such a procrastinator! :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home