UrGgH!
I'm in the office. On a Sunday!! Urgh!! But my fault also lah.. was supposed to finish my stories ages ago..
Sigh.
Don't know why I've been listening to K*RU a lot these days. Someone shoot me please!! Hehehe..
Anyway, I'm in a happy mood today. Of course lah.. Just spoke to someone nice tadi, and it's always nice to speak to someone nice.. hehehe..
Plus, I went to the gym tadi.. so, all my 'happy hormones' are coming all nicely too! Yes.. yes.. gym's nice. Met Michael Mohamad (hehehe) and his adorable friends (Alex and this cute doctor - can't remember his name now - who works kat UH) tadi. They are just sooooo funny!! It was so nice to hang out with them.. Yes, yes.. will definitely go to the gym again next week to see them.. maybe can do dinner with them too.. ;-)
The only thing that's bothering me now is my 'horniness'. Bosan lah. Setiap kali I dok kat sauna or steam-bath room, I'd be thinking of kissing someone on his lips. Or doing something naughty with the person.
Just now, it was recalling those nice moments I had with someone about three weeks ago. Bodoh lah. This stupid hormones, I mean. Urgh. Next time, maybe I should be bringing in my story book (wrapped in plastic so it wouldn't get wet) inside the sauna and steam bath room so that I could read and divert my attention from sex. Urgh!
Layar Tanchap:
Went to Layar Tanchap on Friday with Umar and Izad. Okay lah. But I cringed when some group sang lagu 'Ayu'.. heheh..
There were some good performers that night, but mostly, it was okay-okay je lah. Nothing spectacular. But oh.. Pot sang an old Malay song.. Ya Allah! That man can sing!! And yes, he is still as adorable as ever. You put his nice face to his nice voice and you can FALL IN LOVE with him, okay? Hehehhehe..
Too bad In*nuendo won't be the opening act for Boy*z II M*en when they come down next month. Such a pity, kan.. sebab they have got the talents. Speaking of which, I've been listening to 'Buy Me Love' by Blackstreet (courtesy of Umar, whose CD is still in my car! hehe) and teringat zaman In*nuendo used to sing that song.. Ayo.. setiap kali Pot start nyanyi lagu tu, I'd scream the loudest! :-)
Hmmm.. what a week, kan?
I'm in the office. On a Sunday!! Urgh!! But my fault also lah.. was supposed to finish my stories ages ago..
Sigh.
Don't know why I've been listening to K*RU a lot these days. Someone shoot me please!! Hehehe..
Anyway, I'm in a happy mood today. Of course lah.. Just spoke to someone nice tadi, and it's always nice to speak to someone nice.. hehehe..
Plus, I went to the gym tadi.. so, all my 'happy hormones' are coming all nicely too! Yes.. yes.. gym's nice. Met Michael Mohamad (hehehe) and his adorable friends (Alex and this cute doctor - can't remember his name now - who works kat UH) tadi. They are just sooooo funny!! It was so nice to hang out with them.. Yes, yes.. will definitely go to the gym again next week to see them.. maybe can do dinner with them too.. ;-)
The only thing that's bothering me now is my 'horniness'. Bosan lah. Setiap kali I dok kat sauna or steam-bath room, I'd be thinking of kissing someone on his lips. Or doing something naughty with the person.
Just now, it was recalling those nice moments I had with someone about three weeks ago. Bodoh lah. This stupid hormones, I mean. Urgh. Next time, maybe I should be bringing in my story book (wrapped in plastic so it wouldn't get wet) inside the sauna and steam bath room so that I could read and divert my attention from sex. Urgh!
Layar Tanchap:
Went to Layar Tanchap on Friday with Umar and Izad. Okay lah. But I cringed when some group sang lagu 'Ayu'.. heheh..
There were some good performers that night, but mostly, it was okay-okay je lah. Nothing spectacular. But oh.. Pot sang an old Malay song.. Ya Allah! That man can sing!! And yes, he is still as adorable as ever. You put his nice face to his nice voice and you can FALL IN LOVE with him, okay? Hehehhehe..
Too bad In*nuendo won't be the opening act for Boy*z II M*en when they come down next month. Such a pity, kan.. sebab they have got the talents. Speaking of which, I've been listening to 'Buy Me Love' by Blackstreet (courtesy of Umar, whose CD is still in my car! hehe) and teringat zaman In*nuendo used to sing that song.. Ayo.. setiap kali Pot start nyanyi lagu tu, I'd scream the loudest! :-)
Hmmm.. what a week, kan?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home