WhAt a Day!
It's 10.15pm and I am still in the office.. Ayo..
But I'm playing Scrabble with Choe.. hehe.. Boleh tak kalau I claim overtime today, with the following reasons: Had evening assignment, did two stories today and played Scrabble with Choe. ;-)
Anyways, can't wait to leave the office. Can't believe that I won't have to be at the office for the next two weeks! hahhaa... (I know, I kecoh. Orang lain cuti berminggu-minggu, tak kecoh pun. Aku baru cuti dua minggu dah kecoh seMalaya... hahahah)
Oh.. Ajaq just called. He had a baby boy: Aiman Shah Hakimi. Best kan? Butyang tak best nya, bila I was like coo-ing away, dia kata: "Tu lah, ajak kawin ngan I tak nak.. " Ayo. Perlu ke statement macam tu?
Hmmm.
Ok la.. nak balik rumah. Mama, ayah and Ainul nak gi dinner and I'm just thinking of the delicious kungfu-chow.. heheh.. Sedaps!
But isn't it fattening to makan at this hour? Takpe lah.. Esok nak gi gym! Hahahahhahahahha......
It's 10.15pm and I am still in the office.. Ayo..
But I'm playing Scrabble with Choe.. hehe.. Boleh tak kalau I claim overtime today, with the following reasons: Had evening assignment, did two stories today and played Scrabble with Choe. ;-)
Anyways, can't wait to leave the office. Can't believe that I won't have to be at the office for the next two weeks! hahhaa... (I know, I kecoh. Orang lain cuti berminggu-minggu, tak kecoh pun. Aku baru cuti dua minggu dah kecoh seMalaya... hahahah)
Oh.. Ajaq just called. He had a baby boy: Aiman Shah Hakimi. Best kan? Butyang tak best nya, bila I was like coo-ing away, dia kata: "Tu lah, ajak kawin ngan I tak nak.. " Ayo. Perlu ke statement macam tu?
Hmmm.
Ok la.. nak balik rumah. Mama, ayah and Ainul nak gi dinner and I'm just thinking of the delicious kungfu-chow.. heheh.. Sedaps!
But isn't it fattening to makan at this hour? Takpe lah.. Esok nak gi gym! Hahahahhahahahha......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home