wHat A dAy!
Let me say this: I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OFF TODAY!
Tapi I gi office jugak.. sebab I had the stoopid hospital story to do. And I so know that I am going to kena marah esok. Sigh. Wish I could write a better story.
Anyway, sebab I was so stressed (it's 9.30pm and I'm STILL in the office), I was also very horny. I was thinking of 'licking' and 'sucking' the whole time... sigh. And it didn't help that I am in the midst of reading this book about this comedian who gave a b*low job to her dentist boyfriend while he was driving (hmm.. maybe I should try that too! hehehe...). And oh.. she's currently having an affair with her washing machine repairman.. ayo.. what's with me and naughty books ni? ;-)
Oh.. so I was horny tadi.. and it was raining and I was already thinking of snuggling up to someone tadi.. heheh.. so, apa saya buat? Saya gi makan ice cream Mc D ngan Syah..
I tell you..the ice cream helps lah. It's so nice to lick it.. imagining it was something else. Oh delicious! heheh..
By the way, Syah and I gi BSC tadi, sebab nak redeem this gift from Pat*chi. Ingatkan hamper besar filled with chocolates.. rupanya, a small box containing THREE miserable pieces je!! Hampeh. And the chocs aren't that great, you know..
Okay lah. Nak balik. A*lang's waiting for me and I promised to send him home. He's not feeling so good..
Oh, by the way, I think I'll be transferred to the Education Desk. YIPPEE!!!
Later later, I write more.. Au revoir!!
Let me say this: I'M SUPPOSED TO BE OFF TODAY!
Tapi I gi office jugak.. sebab I had the stoopid hospital story to do. And I so know that I am going to kena marah esok. Sigh. Wish I could write a better story.
Anyway, sebab I was so stressed (it's 9.30pm and I'm STILL in the office), I was also very horny. I was thinking of 'licking' and 'sucking' the whole time... sigh. And it didn't help that I am in the midst of reading this book about this comedian who gave a b*low job to her dentist boyfriend while he was driving (hmm.. maybe I should try that too! hehehe...). And oh.. she's currently having an affair with her washing machine repairman.. ayo.. what's with me and naughty books ni? ;-)
Oh.. so I was horny tadi.. and it was raining and I was already thinking of snuggling up to someone tadi.. heheh.. so, apa saya buat? Saya gi makan ice cream Mc D ngan Syah..
I tell you..the ice cream helps lah. It's so nice to lick it.. imagining it was something else. Oh delicious! heheh..
By the way, Syah and I gi BSC tadi, sebab nak redeem this gift from Pat*chi. Ingatkan hamper besar filled with chocolates.. rupanya, a small box containing THREE miserable pieces je!! Hampeh. And the chocs aren't that great, you know..
Okay lah. Nak balik. A*lang's waiting for me and I promised to send him home. He's not feeling so good..
Oh, by the way, I think I'll be transferred to the Education Desk. YIPPEE!!!
Later later, I write more.. Au revoir!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home