Wednesday, May 19, 2004

WhAt a WeEk! (MaY 10-MaY16)

The downs:
1. I lost my wallet masa I reached KL on May 16. Panic lah.. of course! Everything was in there.. CASH!, my IC, driving licence, credit cards, my ATM (do you know that Maybank doesn't allow you to take out your money if you guna bankbook without bringing your IC? Passport pun tak guna.. So, if you lose your IC, you can't take out your money!), my gym card, my dentist card, my health card.. Sigh.. It's not good to lose your wallet..

2. My sister crashed her car on Sunday too. On the same night I lost my wallet!! Dah lah I tengah panic sebab wallet hilang, I had to deal with the tow truck and all. It's not good having to be an adult and deal with things. :-(

3. Ainul and I were sick masa we all kat Singapore. So, the whole of Friday, we all cuma dok rumah mak ngah and SLEPT! What a waste, kan? We took so many Panadols, sampai mak ngah takut we all overdose.. heheh.. (But thank God, we all demam on Friday.. if we were sick on the day we masuk Singapore, sure tak leh masuk Singapore langsung! Ayo....)

4. Kinda miss my parents. Especially when things went bad (like masa Ainul and I demam, and when I lost my wallet, and the car crash..). Miss them, miss them, miss them. It's horible not knowing who to turn to when things are bad..

5. Oh.. and a little bit of a heartache.. sigh..

The ups:
1. Singapore was GREAT! I luuurrrve all my cousins!! (You guys rock!!!). We went to the Singapore Science Centre sebab nak tengok Lord of the Rings punya exhibition, makan kat East Coast Park, makan at Lau Pa Sat, window-shopping at this mega-super-store in Serangoon, roaming around the streets of Orchard, teman abang beli handphone baru kat Peninsular Plaza (heheh..), ate mamak food at Orchard, watched Troy! (that movie is GOOD! My Brad Pitt was of course the hero.. hehe.. thank God I tak minat Orlando Bloom. He was such a wuss in the movie!), went window-shopping kat Jurong Point.. And yes, we ordered pizza (which cost me a whopping S$31 for a large pizza, two garlic breads, two cans of Pepsi and a bottle of Pepsi Lime) sambil tengok American Idol! Cool or what? Hehhehe... And yes, Hasif sempat 'burn' kan I CD of my FAVOURITE songs!!! :-)

2. Sitting on someone's lap and having him sing I'm here without you baby, but you're still on my lonely mind, I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time.. I'm here without you baby, but you're still with me in my dreams.. And tonight girl, it's only you and me... Bliss! Being in someone's arms and having his kisses with that song (my FAVOURITE song!!) playing in the background.. *happy sigh* Could a girl ask for more? ;-)

3. The '69' position is nice. Very nice. Highly recommended.. Hehe.. 'Nuff said.

4. Someone found my wallet and returned them to me.. and yes, the cash, the cards.. everything was in there. It shows that in a world of war, rape and murder, there are many nice, honest people out there still... ;-)

5. My parents are back! Alhamdullilah... I love having them around.. ;-)

I don't wanna cry, don't wanna cry.. nothing in the world could take us back to where we used to be..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home