Wednesday, June 09, 2004

fOr yOU!

You, yes YOU! I'm disappointed with you. You're such a slut, you know. Although most times, I don't think it's your fault. It's not like you wanted to be a slut pun, kan?

You know.. you never seemed to learn your lesson. First it was him.. yeah.. the married man. He left you, didn't he? Then, it was 'him'. He left you too, didn't he? They all flirted with you, then left you to run back to their respective wives and girlfriends..

Hmm.. maybe it's just your luck. Or maybe, it's just life's way of joking with you.

Tapi, sometimes, pity you jugak. You don't deserve such treatment, you know. You're just gullible.. or maybe you're too desperate to be 'loved'.

Ntah lah Don't know what to say. Maybe I should start advertising: "If you're having problems with your wife/girlfriend, go look for Ms XXX. Rest assured, after a few hugs and kisses, you'll start to wonder why you even bother to divert your attention from your wife/girlfriend in the first place. Oh. Money back guaranteed too."

Sigh. Maybe I'm just bitchy. I'm sorry. I've got plenty of reasons to be bitchy these days. Anyway you take care. Luv loads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home