hUnGrY!
It's 9.30pm and I'm still in the office. Working.
I'm tired and hungry.. Apa taknya.. my last meal (more like a drink sebab I cuma minum teh-o-limau) was with Nelson and Syah at noon tadi.
Oh.. mama made those delicious fried chicken thingy so I had that for breakfast tadi. That's all. Sigh.
Lapar giler.. Sigh. Hope to finish work soon!!!
ps./ Banyak nak blog, tapi takde masa. Esok-esok lah ye...? ;-)
It's 9.30pm and I'm still in the office. Working.
I'm tired and hungry.. Apa taknya.. my last meal (more like a drink sebab I cuma minum teh-o-limau) was with Nelson and Syah at noon tadi.
Oh.. mama made those delicious fried chicken thingy so I had that for breakfast tadi. That's all. Sigh.
Lapar giler.. Sigh. Hope to finish work soon!!!
ps./ Banyak nak blog, tapi takde masa. Esok-esok lah ye...? ;-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home