???
I came across this saying tadi:
When the love can't be repaired, just leave..
How true kan? Kenapa terhegeh-hegeh pada yang tak sudi? Why let yourself be stuck in a moment? Why cling on to the memories? Why hold on to a person when he/she has moved away?
Ntah lah. I've read too many books, poems and articles; listened to too many songs; and watched too many love stories to know that the best thing to do when orang tu dah tak sayang kita is to just leave. Walk away.. cuz he/she just doesn't want you anymore in his/her life. Nothing you do can change that fact..
But of course, it's easier said than done. Matters of the heart memang more complicated, kan? Sometimes I wish my heart is smarter than my brains.. but that is often not the case..
Wish there's an easier way to loving a person and not get hurt..
I came across this saying tadi:
When the love can't be repaired, just leave..
How true kan? Kenapa terhegeh-hegeh pada yang tak sudi? Why let yourself be stuck in a moment? Why cling on to the memories? Why hold on to a person when he/she has moved away?
Ntah lah. I've read too many books, poems and articles; listened to too many songs; and watched too many love stories to know that the best thing to do when orang tu dah tak sayang kita is to just leave. Walk away.. cuz he/she just doesn't want you anymore in his/her life. Nothing you do can change that fact..
But of course, it's easier said than done. Matters of the heart memang more complicated, kan? Sometimes I wish my heart is smarter than my brains.. but that is often not the case..
Wish there's an easier way to loving a person and not get hurt..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home