Tuesday, June 01, 2004

it'S jUst nOt mY dAy.. siGh.

It was supposed to be a GOOD day. I just wanted to finish some work, head to the gym and work out. Lepas tu, nak balik and read my book. Plus, I was supposed to meet the handsome Pot hari ni. It was supposed to be an excellent day, kan?

WRONG!

Firstly, I realised this morning that I don't have my sports shoes. I must have left it at the gym or at the parking lot on Sunday. Which means that I can't work out with Michael and his friends today.. :-( (It also means that I would have to 'waste' more money cuz I need to buy new shoes now.. sigh..)

Then.. okay lah.. had lunch with Pot. And yes.. he's as adorable as ever. Tapi, tengah makan tu.. tetiba terserempak dengan someone. He was in his car masa tu. Urgh. Why oh why??? Perlu ke nampak you tadi? I know I shouldn't feel this way, but it's sad to know that you don't even tell me stuff anymore. How could you keep me in the dark? You didn't even tell me you're here.. So okay lah.. there's nothing between us anymore, but that doesn't mean you could push me away like that kan? It hurts to be shut out. And yes, I do think of our nice times together. Sometimes, I do miss you, you know.. Urgh! Fuck it lah. Fuck what I said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home