Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Lama aku tak blog properly, ye..? ;-)

Yeah.. it's been awhile since I last 'membebel'. Most times these days, it's just posting some 'lyrics'. Hmmm.. tak banyak berlaku actually. I mean, nothing extraordinary to shout about lah..

I met Vins and Ghanesh on Monday night, spent the whole of Saturday with Leilaton, had delicious food at this Indian restaurant, interviewed this cute activist who's married to a St*ar reporter.. Hmmm..

Yes, I've been going to the gym regularly now.. thanks to Michael.. (oh, by the way, Vins suruh I flirt ngan you je... hahahahhaha... but we are flirting with each other, kan?? hehehehh)

These are the things that I've been doing quite a bit lately:
1. Work out at the gym
2. Read (am reading Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code - a superb read)
3. Watch TV (I try to follow the A*kademi Fan*tasia thingy everyday cuz I'm all for Fit*ri and Kh*aer)

Oh.. I've been working like mad too.. sebab for the last one week or so, I was writing this massive story on the Orang Asli.

Oh.. Syah tendered his resignation semalam.. Sedih jugak. Teringat masa I handed my letter to Ash*raf to pass to Da*tuk Ah*mad. Hmmm.. I'm glad I stayed cuz I'm enjoying my work here. I'm learning so much from Fa*ezah and there's still so much to learn! It's amazing, really. To top it off, my boss, A*lan is such an angel. Heheh. He gave me complimentary movie tickets (yes.. sapa nak tengok wayang for free, gimme a call) and he's constantly giving me chocolates. In fact, dia baru bagi I Sni*ckers. Yummylicious! How can I NOT like him? :-)

Anyway, back to Syah.. I think he's leaving for greener pasteurs, so that's alright, I guess. No point staying at a place where you're not apreciated pun kan? As for me, it's not so much about appreciation, but at least, recognise lah the things that we have done for the company...

I'm lucky, I guess. I had people like Ash*raf and Da*tuk Ah*mad who took time to talk to me (masa I nak blah dulu) and made me see things in a different way. Because of them, I had so much fun in Kedah, learnt so much and now, having the opportunity to work at a cool desk with cool people.. :-)

Sorry. I diverted. Anyway, we're having a party for him kat Bang*sar Ave*nue.. It's gonna be some Karaoke thingy.. so sesapa yang teringin nak meriahkan majlis, meh lah beramai ramai ke Bang*sar Ave*nue Jumaat ini.. Hehhe..

Tonight's gonna be fun, I think. For the first time in MONTHS, the five of us - me, Zuls, Syah, Jots and Nels - will be having dinner together.. Cool or what? We're going to Un*cle Do*n, I think, so I am crossing my fingers that no one will pull out at the last minute..

Oh oh.. tadi, was so funny.. Syah, Zuls and I nak gi Bur*ger King for lunch.. Lepas tu, we 'spotted' Ash*raf and this woman.. Ayo.. So sesuatu! We all pusing the road TIGA kali.. hehehehe... last-last.. spy punya spy, rupanya, dia keluar ngan his wife and kids. Cheh! Buang karan je.. he he.. Dah panas dok kat luar Bur*ger King tu... hehehehe..

Okay lah. Gotta go. It's almost six and I've to pack.. Nak keluar ngan kawan-kawan lah katakan... ;-)

ps./ Zelle.. I'll call you esok! I miss you much, babe. Guess what? Chen gave birth to a baby boy last Sunday. His name is Ethan. Ethan Hii. Hmmm.. and I'm meeting Nina and Syuk this weekend, I think. I just want to see Nina before she delivers next month. Syuk kata she is BIG, and kay-poh me want to see 'how big'... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home