sO mALaS nAk bLOg..
I've been sick. I mean, 'demam'. A runny nose and bad throat. Feeling woozy also. No wonder I'm in such a foul mood these days.
I've too many things to do. So many things to work on. So many things to sort out. Sigh.
I'm so disorganised.
Maybe I should just take a deep breath and sort out my life. And work. (Can I say I've got too much to handle?)
I'm feeling like I'm at the bottom of the roller coaster ride. Again. This feeling is NOT good, is it?
Thank God for the 'Angels and Demons' book. It's definitely temporary escapism for me. But it makes me happy.. at least for the next couple of days.. *all smiles*
I've been sick. I mean, 'demam'. A runny nose and bad throat. Feeling woozy also. No wonder I'm in such a foul mood these days.
I've too many things to do. So many things to work on. So many things to sort out. Sigh.
I'm so disorganised.
Maybe I should just take a deep breath and sort out my life. And work. (Can I say I've got too much to handle?)
I'm feeling like I'm at the bottom of the roller coaster ride. Again. This feeling is NOT good, is it?
Thank God for the 'Angels and Demons' book. It's definitely temporary escapism for me. But it makes me happy.. at least for the next couple of days.. *all smiles*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home