Thursday, July 01, 2004

biRtHdAy wiSh:

Yes.. it's that time of year again where I get to demand for a present from my parents. It was a white gold ring with sapphire last year.. and this year, mama and ayah are already planning to get me a new bed (complete with comforters and matching bed sheet and all). I told them I don't need a bed.

"So you nak apa?" asked ayah, three days ago.

"Err... can I get back to you on that?" I said.

Of course, I know what I want. But how could I 'tell' my parents what I want? Could this work? Perhaps?

"Err.. you see.. I'm gonna be 28, right? That's pretty adult, right? So, maybe this year, I'd like to do something adult on my birthday. Something that I've never done before.. Errr.. But I'd need a room.. Yes, yes.. a nice room with a good view.. Maybe kat Mandarin Oriental ke.. it doesn't have to be a suite.. as long as ada a splendid king size bed.. So, I'd appreciate if you can just present me with the keys on my birthday.. It won't cost much, I'm sure.. probably about the same price as the 'bed set' you guys wanted to get me.. Oh. oh.. maybe you can also put some chocolate sauce in the room that you guys are gonna book for the day.. ice creams maybe.. and if you have extra money (or in a generous mood), maybe you can surprise me with a sexy lingerie too!! Errr.. thank you in advance. It'll be my best birthday ever. And thank you for treating me like an adult. Don't think I'll be coming home that night, cuz we'd probably check out only after lunch.. But don't worry okay? Will make sure we have 'protections'. Thank you again. Love you guys loads."

I've been told that 28 is a weird year. Sue told me she really wanted to get married when she was 28, but the feeling died after that. Now, marriage just doesn't seem that important.

For me, it's not so much about getting married. I just wanna get laid. Just wanna get it over and done with. Sigh. Is it TOO MUCH to ask?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home