gEe WeEZz.....
Don't know why, tapi I am sleepy. I've got tonnes to do, but I don't think my brain is capable of doing anything sekarang. Oh.. my body (especially my arms)aches sebab semalam, masa kat gym ngan Leila, I tried this new machine. Kononnya nak make my 'top' bustier lah.. heheh.. but now everything hurts.. Ouch. Help.
I'm quite confused about something. But whatever lah. Malas nak citer sekarang..
So.. I tengah tak tahu apa nak buat. And I'm reading En*id Bly*ton's 'Br*er Rabbit* again. Heheheh... Suka-suka hati je baca children's book kat office. Sigh. Apa lah nak jadi dengan aku ni...?
Hmmm.. tonight, will probably be hanging out with Suz, Syah, Umar and ntah sesapa lagi. But frankly, I'm kinda tired. Oh.. what if he wants to have dinner with me? Ayo. Naaah.. Don't think so. He's so busy with work these days. Hahahha.. Which is good, isn't it? ;-)
Have a good weekend everybody.....
Don't know why, tapi I am sleepy. I've got tonnes to do, but I don't think my brain is capable of doing anything sekarang. Oh.. my body (especially my arms)aches sebab semalam, masa kat gym ngan Leila, I tried this new machine. Kononnya nak make my 'top' bustier lah.. heheh.. but now everything hurts.. Ouch. Help.
I'm quite confused about something. But whatever lah. Malas nak citer sekarang..
So.. I tengah tak tahu apa nak buat. And I'm reading En*id Bly*ton's 'Br*er Rabbit* again. Heheheh... Suka-suka hati je baca children's book kat office. Sigh. Apa lah nak jadi dengan aku ni...?
Hmmm.. tonight, will probably be hanging out with Suz, Syah, Umar and ntah sesapa lagi. But frankly, I'm kinda tired. Oh.. what if he wants to have dinner with me? Ayo. Naaah.. Don't think so. He's so busy with work these days. Hahahha.. Which is good, isn't it? ;-)
Have a good weekend everybody.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home