Thursday, July 08, 2004

hUNgRY!

This is NOT good. I seem to have HUGE (and I do mean HUGE) appetite these days.

"Hahaha.. awak memang makan banyak!" he said to me the other night. I don't blame him for saying that. We were at Up*town and I had Hen*ry's yummylicious fried tang hoon and a plate of rojak. Like so tamak like that kan?

Then, when I went out with Jots, Syah and Suz on Monday, I had Stru*dels' to-die-for chicken cordon bleu plus strawberry cake.

Ayo.

And a few days ago, I had my favourite butter chicken for lunch, sinful CB*TL cheesecake ngan Nels for tea and fried rice complete with tomyam soup PLUS some salad ngan Leila for dinner. Gila tak?

Semalam... lunch ngan Zuls and Syah. Had chicken, rice, pita bread, salad, dodol durian and tapai.. all in one meal. I can already imagine those 'fats' finding their way to my tummy, thighs, tummy, face, tummy.. (have I mentioned tummy?)

Ayo.

Sekarang ni, tengah lapar.. so am munching on chocolates. Will be going to Do*me's ngan Zuls, Sabs and Sushs sebab I'm craving for the pie.. sigh

Will you like me still even if I'm FAT??? Gemuk sikit je.. boleh kan? *wink*
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home