i'M a SLut..
I'm supposed to be seeing someone, right?
Wrong!
I don't know lah. I guess, we're both not sure where we're heading. It's a feeling of 'indifference', I think. He told me that he wants to 'discuss' something with me. Ntah lah. Maybe he wants to tell me that everything is going too fast and that we need to slow down.
Ntah lah. Whatever it is, I'm having lunch with him to sort things out. I'm trying to be brave here. I don't want to cry in front of him, kan?
I'm tired of being in a 'relationship'. I'm tired of having to appease people all the time. Maybe it's just my stupid hormones talking, but I think what I need most now is a fuck buddy.
So yes.. I have to admit that I've been thinking of making love to a certain 'someone' of late. He's been haunting my thoughts and my mind, and often left me wondering what it will be like to fuck him.
Slutty, kan?
I'm supposed to be seeing someone, right?
Wrong!
I don't know lah. I guess, we're both not sure where we're heading. It's a feeling of 'indifference', I think. He told me that he wants to 'discuss' something with me. Ntah lah. Maybe he wants to tell me that everything is going too fast and that we need to slow down.
Ntah lah. Whatever it is, I'm having lunch with him to sort things out. I'm trying to be brave here. I don't want to cry in front of him, kan?
I'm tired of being in a 'relationship'. I'm tired of having to appease people all the time. Maybe it's just my stupid hormones talking, but I think what I need most now is a fuck buddy.
So yes.. I have to admit that I've been thinking of making love to a certain 'someone' of late. He's been haunting my thoughts and my mind, and often left me wondering what it will be like to fuck him.
Slutty, kan?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home