iT's MY bLog!
Oh.. someone 'tagged' me recently and made some comments about me. I'd like to view it as 'constructive criticism', but I still think I'm entitled to write 'whatever' in my blog. Hey, it's my blog and I'm the editor of this blog. I decide what goes in the blog and I determine the contents of the blog.
So yeah.. I can be sexually provocative, sometimes. But hey, if such innuendoes are not your cup of tea, you're most welcome to skip my blog and move on to some other websites.
When I first started the blog, it was more of me writing down my most intimate moments in life. I didn't want to write them in a real diary, but I wanted to jot down my feelings nevertheless. And I'm glad I'm doing it online.
The best thing about having a blog is that you can pen down anything and still remain anonymous. It's like reading an autobiography of a person.. you don't personally know the author, yet you understand enough to know what's going on in his or her mind.
The blog wasn't an outlet for me to show off. It wasn't an outlet for me to showcase my writing ability or to impress people with what I do or what I have. It wasn't even a place to display my weaknesses. In fact, it was merely an outlet for me to jot down my feelings and my thoughts. (Am I making any sense here? Oh well..)
Ah.. but I told some friends about the blog because I thought it would make them understand me better. Some of them are friends I don't see often and my blog became a bridge for them to get to me. And that's where the tag came in handy too. They can just 'tag' me without having to call or to e-mail me. And sometimes, tags can be nice, because you can say hello to a friend without much hassle.
But tags can be disturbing, and intruding. Like the 'unwanted' messages that I received recently. I know they meant well.. and they just want me to be a better person. But it's unfair to make a judgement about me when they don't know me. And I hate that. I hate it when people misjudge me without seeking clarification first.
Journalism has taught me some very important skills: You don't make a judgement before listening to all sides of the story. Never assume anything (without seeking clarification) and don't jump the gun.
I like my friends to be honest with me. I don't think friends should bitch about one another or talk behind each other's back. If you are disappointed with me, talk to me. Ask me, and I'll tell you. Don't make stupid assumptions about me.
I appreciate frankness and honesty. And I've been very honest in my blog. If you are a friend and you read my blog regularly, you would still appreciate and accept me for who I am, despite what I did.. betul tak?
I mean, what is wrong in saying that I need to get laid? At least I'm honest. But bear in mind that while I want to get laid, I may not just give my body up so easily.
So yeah.. I've licked and sucked and blowed. Does that make me an evil person? Or a bad friend?
I'm still gonna blog. And I'm still gonna be outright frank in my writing. If you think you can't handle reading it, then move on. The blog will not be written according to how YOU want it to be. If you feel like being an 'editor', I suggest you write your own blog.
I'm taking away the 'tag board' though. And yes, even the 'comments' too. It's not that I cannot take criticism (if you are a friend, you are most welcome to come and talk to me personally), but I hate it when someone (whom I don't even know) intrudes and dictates how I should run my life.
So yes, if I do get laid one of these days, I want you to know that I did it because I'm ready. It has got nothing to do with moral values. You know, I've got plenty of friends who lost their virginity years ago.. but that doesn't make them any less a good person or a good friend. So what if you're sexually active, as long as you don't go around raping people. Now that is a different story lah. I know an editor who fucks around, but I must say he is among the best reporters/editors I know. Who cares if he has a harem of his own, as long as he produces good work and edits intelligently? What he does in his spare time is his business and we have no right to intrude.
So I've got a new layout for my blog. One that doesn't allow intruders to speak their mind. I know I'm authoritative, but this is my blog. If you've got a problem with me, you're most welcome to voice out your dissatisfaction to me personally. After all, if you're MY friend, you'd know how to reach me.. right? *winks*
Ciao.. Have a good week, everyone.
Oh.. someone 'tagged' me recently and made some comments about me. I'd like to view it as 'constructive criticism', but I still think I'm entitled to write 'whatever' in my blog. Hey, it's my blog and I'm the editor of this blog. I decide what goes in the blog and I determine the contents of the blog.
So yeah.. I can be sexually provocative, sometimes. But hey, if such innuendoes are not your cup of tea, you're most welcome to skip my blog and move on to some other websites.
When I first started the blog, it was more of me writing down my most intimate moments in life. I didn't want to write them in a real diary, but I wanted to jot down my feelings nevertheless. And I'm glad I'm doing it online.
The best thing about having a blog is that you can pen down anything and still remain anonymous. It's like reading an autobiography of a person.. you don't personally know the author, yet you understand enough to know what's going on in his or her mind.
The blog wasn't an outlet for me to show off. It wasn't an outlet for me to showcase my writing ability or to impress people with what I do or what I have. It wasn't even a place to display my weaknesses. In fact, it was merely an outlet for me to jot down my feelings and my thoughts. (Am I making any sense here? Oh well..)
Ah.. but I told some friends about the blog because I thought it would make them understand me better. Some of them are friends I don't see often and my blog became a bridge for them to get to me. And that's where the tag came in handy too. They can just 'tag' me without having to call or to e-mail me. And sometimes, tags can be nice, because you can say hello to a friend without much hassle.
But tags can be disturbing, and intruding. Like the 'unwanted' messages that I received recently. I know they meant well.. and they just want me to be a better person. But it's unfair to make a judgement about me when they don't know me. And I hate that. I hate it when people misjudge me without seeking clarification first.
Journalism has taught me some very important skills: You don't make a judgement before listening to all sides of the story. Never assume anything (without seeking clarification) and don't jump the gun.
I like my friends to be honest with me. I don't think friends should bitch about one another or talk behind each other's back. If you are disappointed with me, talk to me. Ask me, and I'll tell you. Don't make stupid assumptions about me.
I appreciate frankness and honesty. And I've been very honest in my blog. If you are a friend and you read my blog regularly, you would still appreciate and accept me for who I am, despite what I did.. betul tak?
I mean, what is wrong in saying that I need to get laid? At least I'm honest. But bear in mind that while I want to get laid, I may not just give my body up so easily.
So yeah.. I've licked and sucked and blowed. Does that make me an evil person? Or a bad friend?
I'm still gonna blog. And I'm still gonna be outright frank in my writing. If you think you can't handle reading it, then move on. The blog will not be written according to how YOU want it to be. If you feel like being an 'editor', I suggest you write your own blog.
I'm taking away the 'tag board' though. And yes, even the 'comments' too. It's not that I cannot take criticism (if you are a friend, you are most welcome to come and talk to me personally), but I hate it when someone (whom I don't even know) intrudes and dictates how I should run my life.
So yes, if I do get laid one of these days, I want you to know that I did it because I'm ready. It has got nothing to do with moral values. You know, I've got plenty of friends who lost their virginity years ago.. but that doesn't make them any less a good person or a good friend. So what if you're sexually active, as long as you don't go around raping people. Now that is a different story lah. I know an editor who fucks around, but I must say he is among the best reporters/editors I know. Who cares if he has a harem of his own, as long as he produces good work and edits intelligently? What he does in his spare time is his business and we have no right to intrude.
So I've got a new layout for my blog. One that doesn't allow intruders to speak their mind. I know I'm authoritative, but this is my blog. If you've got a problem with me, you're most welcome to voice out your dissatisfaction to me personally. After all, if you're MY friend, you'd know how to reach me.. right? *winks*
Ciao.. Have a good week, everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home