Tuesday, July 20, 2004

JuSt Let iT fLOw..
 
A week ago: "I'm just falling so hard for you.."
Now: "I think we're going too fast.. At the rate we're going, we'd be in bed by next week!"

 
Yeah. Sure.
 
Is that how you think of me? Am I that cheap to you? Unless you've read my blog, you wouldn't have known my intense desire to be laid. But then again, who says I wanna get laid with you???
 
Suka hati lah.
 
No.. there's no 'slowing down' for me. It's either do or don't. And since you're the confused one, I'll just decide: Lets just DON'T.
 
Thanks for lunch.. and the CDs. Yes, the sushi was yummylicious.
 
Glad we had the talk. Glad we cleared the air.
 
You told me you're just too afraid. Too afraid to get hurt again.
 
But hey.. isn't life a gamble? If you are too afraid to try out for fear of getting hurt, you're just never gonna know what you're missing, kan?
 
As for me, I'll just take it as 'it wasn't meant to be'. Maybe I've been right all along. Maybe I'm NOT the one for you. If I were right for you, there'll be no 'uncertainties'. You'll just 'go with the flow' and 'see what happens'. You'll just take your chances.
 
Right now, you're NOT WILLING to take those chances. Obviously you don't love me enough to take those chances kan?
 
I understand that you're worried of getting hurt. Again.
 
But hey, isn't 'hurt' part and parcel of life? You are subjected to being hurt anytime and by anyone, you know.
 
Ntah lah. As for me, I'm kinda relieved, actually. I was so so so afraid of hurting you again, and now that you've hurt' me, I can safely call it 'TRUCE', kan?
 
Hmmm.. I don't want to 'wait and see what happens'. I want to move on. You should do so too.
 
Oh.. thank you for the three wonderful weeks. It was good while it lasted.
 
Have a good life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home