Sunday, July 11, 2004

*sMiLEs!!!*

Friday night was so best.. errr. well.. had dinner with him kat Up*town and this time, had Hen*ry's kuehteow.. heheh.. then lepas tu, met up with Syah, Suz and Umar kat Pelita. Lepas tu, we went karaoke-ing kat Star KTV.. hahahahahha.. so kelakar.. Syah (being the drama queen that he is) insisted on singing his songs..

"I pun dah boleh nyanyi lagu Melayu," says Suz.

I laughed. Yes, we had Search, Ram*lan Ra*m, Zia*na Za*in.. and of course, Alley*cats!! Hahahah.. But moi also made them listen to V*E's Ayu!!! Kesian mereka kena dengar saya nyanyi.. but does this face looks like she cares or not?? Naaaaahhhh......... :-) Tanpamu, kusayu, terkenang kembali sewaktu pertemuan dulu.. ayunya wajahmu..

I came home at 1am, tired, but happy. The rest (including Fairuz and Anis) went home at 4am. Gila tak...? Gila... hahahahha..

Semalam pun best jugak..

He took me to Gen*tings semalam.. semata-mata nak pergi CB*TL.. heheh.. It was a pre-birthday celebration.. sort of.. :-)

"What do you want for your birthday?" he asked.
Hmmm..

Ntah lah, sayang. Since you are going to Sing*apore next week, can I ask for something from there? Hehehe.. Melampau sungguh, kan? Hehe.. But seriously, I don't want anything. Just want you to care for me. Okay tak? :-)

Anyway, have fun in Sing*apore, sayang. Will miss you (I think). Imagine kan, kita cuma boleh gi dating next Sunday je, since I'm going to Pen*ang on Wednesday and will only be back on Saturday.. hmmm..

Oh.. thank you for telling me that I'm insatiable.. Hahhahaha... Kelakar lah awak ni..


Hmm.. am at the office now sebab Cik Bots suruh buat one story.. but the email didn't arrive. Hmmm.. teruk lah.

Anyway, so best.. jumpa Michael kat gym tadi. Ayo sweetheart, you are so comel lah even when you're full of sweat. Heheheh.. Too bad you're taken.. ;-)

Okay lah. Nak balik rumah. It's raining.. and sure best kalau dapat tidur kan?

Zzzzzzz.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home