Thursday, July 22, 2004

sYuk.. i LOvE yOu!!

Ayo.. Syuk and I went out for lunch kat Mid*Valley.. and guess what? He gave me the CDs!! Yes.. the original CDs that we bought yesterday.. We were supposed to 'share' the CDs.. tapi sebab dia memang seorang yang baik hati, dia bagi I BOTH CDs!! Can I say I sooooo love Syuk? Plus, this is what he wrote on the CD cover:
To my xxxx,
Friend, confidante, hapless pupil, partner and general anaesthetic.
Happy Belated Birthday and here's to a DECADE of great US!


Is he the sweetest or what??? *all smiles*

So.. sekarang ni, tengah dengar the CDs.. hoping to get some work done.. but how can I do work when all I want to do is listen to the songs? Hehehe..

Hmmmm.. it's turning out to be a very nice day.. Am looking forward to meeting Leila kat gym and all..

Yes, I'm blessed to have very, very, very good friends. Have I said that Syuk is an extremely great friend? hehe..

xxxxxxx
Oh.. this song is for you yang tak tahu menghargaiku. It's YOUR loss, not mine.. hmm.. Wish you had more confidence in  me..

Kau pergi jua,
Setelah cintaku kini membara,
Belum sempat kucurahkan kasihku,
Kau pergi tak kembali..

Hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home