Friday, July 09, 2004

THANK YOU:

Gurl.. so best pergi gym ngan you semalam. I'm so sorry sebab I wasn't very good company semalam. My mind's kinda bothered at the moment. But thanks for tolerating me. For making me smile and for making me laugh with your wonderful chatters. Heheh.. We must go to the gym again, okay? Just don't give up on me just yet.. promise?

Sweetheart.. thanks for the tulips. They are LOVELY!!! Heheh... My mum told me that the flowers are blooming nicely now and she's so excited! Can't wait to go home and see them! :-) Thanks also for the lovely bracelet. Yes, I fell in love with them the moment I saw them. Now who says you tak pandai pilih hadiah? Heheh.. I especially love the dragonfly on the bracelet. It's awesome.. Will try and take care of them the best that I can. Heheh.. The bracelet, after all, looks very intricate.. but it's still lovely. From the bottom of my heart -- thank you!

Babe.. thanks for listening to me semalam. I'm glad you understand how I feel. Hmm.. I'm not a bad person kan, for feeling this way? Sigh. Ntah lah babe. Now, it's a matter of doing the right thing or to follow my heart. But what if I thought I was doing the right thing, but later realises that it was all wrong in the first place??? Urgh. Pening. Pening. Why must life be so weird and confusing? Sigh.. Anyway, you hang in there too, okay? There must be a silver lining hidden somewhere among our dark clouds. We just have to have more faith that these 'tired' times will pass soon.

You guys are the sweetest. Thank you for colouring up my life.. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home