TiRed..
This entry is specially for someone. Not sure if she reads my blog, but I do hope some kind of 'wind' will blow this message to her direction:
I'm tired okay? Penat dengan you. If you want to get clarification, come to me lah. Please don't speculate. It's not nice.. all these misunderstandings.. Besides, we used to be so close!!
Anyway, don't worry lah. He is yours. He was never mine, is not mine, and will never be mine. And no, I don't have any intentions of taking him away from you. It will be far too complicated and trust me, complications are the last thing I need right now.
I have to admit though, that we were once pretty close. I had some problems and he was there to sort things out for me. While I respect and admire him in some ways, I have no intentions whatsoever to have a serious relationship with him. I think, my experience with one married man is enough to last me a lifetime.
Besides, I am really hoping that things will work out between me and a certain someone. I don't have to divulge, but suffice to say that I have got my mind and heart set on someone else now. And yes, he is single.
So you see, I can't possibly go after your man. It's far too complicated. Besides, the two men know eachother and it won't be nice to have a relationship with BOTH of them. Betul tak?
I hope you stop all your assumptions. If you caught 'us' flirting, let me reassure you that they are just harmless flirts. Nothing more than that..
Anyway, I hope we can be friends. We are, after all, living not too far away from each other. And yes, I'd like you to be one of my friends yang akan menyibukkan diri kalau I kahwin nanti.. :-)
And you know what? I hope things will work out well between the two of you too. I know he adores you to pieces.. so it's a matter of fate and time that the two of you will be together. Stop worrying about other girls getting in the way, cuz if the love is strong enough, no thunderstorm can create a ruckus.
Take care! And yes, I sometimes miss talking to you.. PEACE!*wink*
This entry is specially for someone. Not sure if she reads my blog, but I do hope some kind of 'wind' will blow this message to her direction:
I'm tired okay? Penat dengan you. If you want to get clarification, come to me lah. Please don't speculate. It's not nice.. all these misunderstandings.. Besides, we used to be so close!!
Anyway, don't worry lah. He is yours. He was never mine, is not mine, and will never be mine. And no, I don't have any intentions of taking him away from you. It will be far too complicated and trust me, complications are the last thing I need right now.
I have to admit though, that we were once pretty close. I had some problems and he was there to sort things out for me. While I respect and admire him in some ways, I have no intentions whatsoever to have a serious relationship with him. I think, my experience with one married man is enough to last me a lifetime.
Besides, I am really hoping that things will work out between me and a certain someone. I don't have to divulge, but suffice to say that I have got my mind and heart set on someone else now. And yes, he is single.
So you see, I can't possibly go after your man. It's far too complicated. Besides, the two men know eachother and it won't be nice to have a relationship with BOTH of them. Betul tak?
I hope you stop all your assumptions. If you caught 'us' flirting, let me reassure you that they are just harmless flirts. Nothing more than that..
Anyway, I hope we can be friends. We are, after all, living not too far away from each other. And yes, I'd like you to be one of my friends yang akan menyibukkan diri kalau I kahwin nanti.. :-)
And you know what? I hope things will work out well between the two of you too. I know he adores you to pieces.. so it's a matter of fate and time that the two of you will be together. Stop worrying about other girls getting in the way, cuz if the love is strong enough, no thunderstorm can create a ruckus.
Take care! And yes, I sometimes miss talking to you.. PEACE!*wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home