uNtuK sEseOrANg..
B, don't know why, but I suddenly teringat kat you semalam.. hehe.. jangan lah panik.. I'm still straight okay? *wink* I mean, I still appreciate nice willies and all.. hehe.. Cuma last night teringat the things we used to do..
Remember tak masa I dok sibuk nak gi TV*3 nyer building to take my appointment letters and all.. and you patiently waited outside..
And the times we sat kat parking lot berjam-jam sebab nak borak or nak dengar lagu.. Gila kan? Hehe. Ayo.. can't imagine how you can tahan me talking about the Mr Bangang tu all the time!!! But thanks for listening anyway.. *smiles*
And remember the time we sat kat luar McDon*alds kat Jalan Pahang and we were chatting away like nobody's business.. heheh..
And the times when we crashed in Su*shma's house semata-mata sebab nak tengok the AF concerts.. heheh..
And the times we 'played hookey' sebab nak gi bayar bil, nak beli barang or simply sebab kita tension kat office.. heheh.. we were so naughty, kan? If only our bosses knew.. :-) (oh oh.. we also have to thank Ash*raf for giving us the joint-byline for our ayam story, kan? hehe..)
And remember the nights we stayed up late? We used to gi mana ntah.. gi tengok the AF concert kat Men*ara KL, tengok V.*E perform kat Planet Hollywood.. and the midnite shows kat cinema near my house.. And after each late-night session you'd just bunk over kat my house.. hehehe.. we were so incorrigible, kan? My parents used to marah I bawa you gi keluar sampai lewat malam because they think you're too baik for all those things.. heheh.. Not that doing those things are bad, but they didn't want me to influence you.. hehe.. *yeah, right* it was more you yang influenced me, kan? I mean, I wouldn't even watch AF if it weren't for you.. hehehe..
I had fun lah. Now don't even ask me why I'm suddenly thinking of all those things. I miss you, I guess. And yes, I'm in a melancholic mood. You are a nice person, and I'm thankful for having met you and doing all those things with you. Take care okay? I still sayang you loads.. :-)
B, don't know why, but I suddenly teringat kat you semalam.. hehe.. jangan lah panik.. I'm still straight okay? *wink* I mean, I still appreciate nice willies and all.. hehe.. Cuma last night teringat the things we used to do..
Remember tak masa I dok sibuk nak gi TV*3 nyer building to take my appointment letters and all.. and you patiently waited outside..
And the times we sat kat parking lot berjam-jam sebab nak borak or nak dengar lagu.. Gila kan? Hehe. Ayo.. can't imagine how you can tahan me talking about the Mr Bangang tu all the time!!! But thanks for listening anyway.. *smiles*
And remember the time we sat kat luar McDon*alds kat Jalan Pahang and we were chatting away like nobody's business.. heheh..
And the times when we crashed in Su*shma's house semata-mata sebab nak tengok the AF concerts.. heheh..
And the times we 'played hookey' sebab nak gi bayar bil, nak beli barang or simply sebab kita tension kat office.. heheh.. we were so naughty, kan? If only our bosses knew.. :-) (oh oh.. we also have to thank Ash*raf for giving us the joint-byline for our ayam story, kan? hehe..)
And remember the nights we stayed up late? We used to gi mana ntah.. gi tengok the AF concert kat Men*ara KL, tengok V.*E perform kat Planet Hollywood.. and the midnite shows kat cinema near my house.. And after each late-night session you'd just bunk over kat my house.. hehehe.. we were so incorrigible, kan? My parents used to marah I bawa you gi keluar sampai lewat malam because they think you're too baik for all those things.. heheh.. Not that doing those things are bad, but they didn't want me to influence you.. hehe.. *yeah, right* it was more you yang influenced me, kan? I mean, I wouldn't even watch AF if it weren't for you.. hehehe..
I had fun lah. Now don't even ask me why I'm suddenly thinking of all those things. I miss you, I guess. And yes, I'm in a melancholic mood. You are a nice person, and I'm thankful for having met you and doing all those things with you. Take care okay? I still sayang you loads.. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home