Wednesday, August 04, 2004

bLACk WeDNeSdAy..

So many bad news received today:
1. One of my favourite people at the N*ST, Abang Man*an, had a mild stroke. Sigh. And semalam, a B*H photographer died of heart attack. Just a month ago (this day) Nels had a mild heart attack. It's scary isn't it? Journalism is NOT a safe profession.

I cried on the way to work today.. thinking of all those people in the office whom I love. I worry when I hear friends complaining about chest pains or difficulty in breathing. I worry about friends who are constantly coughing. I worry whenever I hear a friend is ill. Sigh.

I wish my friends would take it easy. Work is not worth all the worries and the troubles. Life is too short. While I say that one must work hard, one must also learn to relax.

Sayang, you've got to learn to relax too. You work too hard. Please learn to watch your health okay? Yes, I still care about you. I worry whenever I hear you are sick. I wish I could be there for you, to take care of you and to make you feel better. But it's just not possible, kan? But please promise me you'll take good care of yourself, okay? Yes, you're always in my prayers and I will never stop loving you..

2. One of the most intelligent person I know is planning to quit. I'm quite distressed by it, really. I think the person has so much potential to go further. I know the person can make it big someday. Real big. Sigh. I think it's a great loss to the company. My heart is crying out for the person. If there is anything that I could do to make the person stay, I would. Even if it means doing something that I would not ordinarily do.

I wish there is something I could do to make you stay. God, I really want you to stay. What would I do without you? You're my inspiration, my pillar of strength. There were times when I almost gave up on life and then I looked at you, and everything seemed alright again. I know things are quite rough at the moment, but winners never quit, right? We both know that bad times don't last, and the brave will eventually win the game. You've always been a fighter. It's one of the many traits that I admire about you. Why do you have to give up now? Sigh. Please don't leave me now. I need you, still..

3. I've made up my mind to find a new bloke. I don't normally give up easily, but yes, I'm giving up on him. We're so through. I want us to be friends. Hmm.. okay. Friends, we will be. Just friends. I'll leave you in peace. I promise.

Whenever I'm down, I selalu terfikir what Rey*mee once told me: "Hey, it's okay. Tomorrow is a brand new day, and everything will be A-Okay.."

I really wish I could believe him now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home