iN tROubLE..
Am leaving for Perth tomorrow morning. Very early in the morning. Very early. Must be at the airport by 7.30am. Yes, it's that early.
Sigh.
I've not packed.
I still have two stories to write. Mampus.
I belum keluarkan duit, I belum tukar duit, I belum buat apa-apa. Mampus.
Am I in trouble or what??
And tonight, I am supposed to go for my first sign-language class. Mampus.
Where got time to finish up my work and gi class?
Someone help me.
Anyway, I'm kinda excited about the project we're doing for Ash*raf. Em, Fred, Fairuz, Umar, Izad, Anis and Syah.. thanks so much for chipping in. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will turn out alright... :-)
Am leaving for Perth tomorrow morning. Very early in the morning. Very early. Must be at the airport by 7.30am. Yes, it's that early.
Sigh.
I've not packed.
I still have two stories to write. Mampus.
I belum keluarkan duit, I belum tukar duit, I belum buat apa-apa. Mampus.
Am I in trouble or what??
And tonight, I am supposed to go for my first sign-language class. Mampus.
Where got time to finish up my work and gi class?
Someone help me.
Anyway, I'm kinda excited about the project we're doing for Ash*raf. Em, Fred, Fairuz, Umar, Izad, Anis and Syah.. thanks so much for chipping in. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will turn out alright... :-)

<< Home