IpOh tRip..
This is a little belated, tapi nak citer jugak.. heheh..
The Ipoh trip was FUN!! So FUN, I tell you.. I wish we could do this more often..
Memula tu, we had delicious dinner kat Holiday Villa.. (it was me, Syah, Suzi, Sury, Sumi, Mike, Fae*zah and Suz).. then, we went to watch Alley*cats kat La*Vida. So best! Fairuz, Umar and Kak Yani joined us and we had so much fun. Heheh.. It was nice seeing Kak Yani dancing away with my huns (read: Fairuz). I mean, how could that be? Wasn't it supposed to be me yang menari ngan my huns??? Heheh.. but of course, I can't compete with someone like Kak Yani, kan? So aku pun mengalah lah.. Besides, she is a good dancer! :-)
We left KL at 1am. Yes, that is ONE in the MORNING! Scary jugak lalu highway tu malam-malam.. but thank God all my passengers tak tidur. I made them stay awake the whole journey.. (except for Syah and Suz who'd doze off occasionally). We sang all sorts of songs from Alley*cats to Cre*ed and Mis*ha Om*ar and Ken*ny Rog*ers! Hahhahaha... Okay lah.. here are the details:
3:30am: Reached Ipoh town. But we got lost. It was kinda difficult to find Syu*en Hotel.. and I refused to let anyone get out of the car and ask a passerby.. I mean, at that hour, who can tell what sort of person you'll meet.. Betul tak? Anyway, by 4:30am, we've checked into the hotel, I dah mandi and was already in bed.. (hehehehehhehehheheheh...)
9:00am: Syah sibuk-sibuk kejutkan semua orang sebab dia sex-cited nak tengok his old flame. Ayo.. He left at 9:30am and we all went back to sleep..
11:30am: Woke up, read the papers and watched Sponge*bob on TV.. hehe..
12.15pm: We left the room (after brushing our teeth and washing our face) and went down to Sec*ret Rec*ipe. Yums. I had the delicious chicken cor*don bl*eu and choc mud cake. Sinful.
1:45pm: Went to check out Ipoh Parade. Bought a disposable camera and headed for the park situated opposite the shopping mall. Took some pictures in an attempt to look like tourists. We also looked around the park for used con*doms.. (Found none, though..) Hahah!
2:30pm: Went back to the hotel.. rested for awhile and took more 'sinful' pictures. Syah came back from his 'date' and we started packing. I took a shower, while the others lepak-ed.
4:00pm: We checked out.. drove back to KL. It was raining halfway through the journey, but thank God nothing happened along the way.
Itu lah.. perjalanan hidup kami ke Ipoh.. heheh.. It was fun, I had a blast and I wouldn't mind going on another road trip with this bunch of people.. :-)
This is a little belated, tapi nak citer jugak.. heheh..
The Ipoh trip was FUN!! So FUN, I tell you.. I wish we could do this more often..
Memula tu, we had delicious dinner kat Holiday Villa.. (it was me, Syah, Suzi, Sury, Sumi, Mike, Fae*zah and Suz).. then, we went to watch Alley*cats kat La*Vida. So best! Fairuz, Umar and Kak Yani joined us and we had so much fun. Heheh.. It was nice seeing Kak Yani dancing away with my huns (read: Fairuz). I mean, how could that be? Wasn't it supposed to be me yang menari ngan my huns??? Heheh.. but of course, I can't compete with someone like Kak Yani, kan? So aku pun mengalah lah.. Besides, she is a good dancer! :-)
We left KL at 1am. Yes, that is ONE in the MORNING! Scary jugak lalu highway tu malam-malam.. but thank God all my passengers tak tidur. I made them stay awake the whole journey.. (except for Syah and Suz who'd doze off occasionally). We sang all sorts of songs from Alley*cats to Cre*ed and Mis*ha Om*ar and Ken*ny Rog*ers! Hahhahaha... Okay lah.. here are the details:
3:30am: Reached Ipoh town. But we got lost. It was kinda difficult to find Syu*en Hotel.. and I refused to let anyone get out of the car and ask a passerby.. I mean, at that hour, who can tell what sort of person you'll meet.. Betul tak? Anyway, by 4:30am, we've checked into the hotel, I dah mandi and was already in bed.. (hehehehehhehehheheheh...)
9:00am: Syah sibuk-sibuk kejutkan semua orang sebab dia sex-cited nak tengok his old flame. Ayo.. He left at 9:30am and we all went back to sleep..
11:30am: Woke up, read the papers and watched Sponge*bob on TV.. hehe..
12.15pm: We left the room (after brushing our teeth and washing our face) and went down to Sec*ret Rec*ipe. Yums. I had the delicious chicken cor*don bl*eu and choc mud cake. Sinful.
1:45pm: Went to check out Ipoh Parade. Bought a disposable camera and headed for the park situated opposite the shopping mall. Took some pictures in an attempt to look like tourists. We also looked around the park for used con*doms.. (Found none, though..) Hahah!
2:30pm: Went back to the hotel.. rested for awhile and took more 'sinful' pictures. Syah came back from his 'date' and we started packing. I took a shower, while the others lepak-ed.
4:00pm: We checked out.. drove back to KL. It was raining halfway through the journey, but thank God nothing happened along the way.
Itu lah.. perjalanan hidup kami ke Ipoh.. heheh.. It was fun, I had a blast and I wouldn't mind going on another road trip with this bunch of people.. :-)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home