it'S tiMe tO bLoG agAiN!
Gonna be a little adventurous today and try out a new colour... heheh.. By the way, I miss blogging. Last week, sibuk giler.. sampai nak blog pun tak sempat. And malas, of course. I mean, how can you blog when you are so so so drained out?
Sigh.. Was writing like 15 stories last week. Giler ke tak? Went home after midnight the whole of last week and then on Saturday, ada a whole day workshop to cover. Giler, gilers. On Sunday and Monday, I was totally zonked out..!
Heheh.. tapi, sempat lah, lepak ngan Ruth on Sunday and gi shopping ngan Mama on Monday.. (yes, yours truly got the day off sebab mempunyai boss yang amat baik hati!)
Anyways, on Sunday, Ruth and I gi tengok Leech's baby.. Ayo.. Ethan is so cute and adorable, but somehow, I have lost the desire to have babies. Hmmm.. I used to go crazy at the sight of a new born baby.. the smell, ayo.. I used to think it's among the bestest smells in the world.
BUT not anymore. I mean, little Ethan is cute lah.. but I don't think I'm ready to have one at the moment. Maybe in the next few years lah.. Maybe.
Oh.. tapi best lepak ngan Ruth. After meeting up with Leech, we had Swen*sen's (yes huns, I had Swen*sens again! Yums..). So best to just lepak with her and bitch about life... heheh.. I think, everyone should have a best friend. Even if you have a boyfriend, please don't forget to spend some time with your best friend too. Because nothing beats having a good girl friend to hang out with.. :-)
Hmm.. semalam, went out with Mama.. Yes, she paid an extra of RM600 for us to go to Medan next week.. Ni semua my sis lah punya pasal. Ada ke, dia sesuka hati nak tukar flight and all.. simply because dia taknak ponteng class! Urgh. Macam tak biasa ponteng-ponteng ni. Anyway, I pun dulu selalu ponteng jugak, but I still managed to pass my exams.. Hmmm.. I still think I have a mengada brat as a sister!
So.. itu lah. We're off to Medan next Wednesday.. Insya Allah.. Hurray. It's gonna be fun, I tellya. It's always fun to gi holidaying ngan my famil cuz my parents usually pay for EVERYTHING! Heheheh...
Hmmm. Now waiting for Em to come to the office so that we can both get some work done. Ayo.. can I say that the U*SM supplement is still making me so pening.. Hmmm..
ps./ Bought TWO pairs of sandals. TWO.. Ayo.
Gonna be a little adventurous today and try out a new colour... heheh.. By the way, I miss blogging. Last week, sibuk giler.. sampai nak blog pun tak sempat. And malas, of course. I mean, how can you blog when you are so so so drained out?
Sigh.. Was writing like 15 stories last week. Giler ke tak? Went home after midnight the whole of last week and then on Saturday, ada a whole day workshop to cover. Giler, gilers. On Sunday and Monday, I was totally zonked out..!
Heheh.. tapi, sempat lah, lepak ngan Ruth on Sunday and gi shopping ngan Mama on Monday.. (yes, yours truly got the day off sebab mempunyai boss yang amat baik hati!)
Anyways, on Sunday, Ruth and I gi tengok Leech's baby.. Ayo.. Ethan is so cute and adorable, but somehow, I have lost the desire to have babies. Hmmm.. I used to go crazy at the sight of a new born baby.. the smell, ayo.. I used to think it's among the bestest smells in the world.
BUT not anymore. I mean, little Ethan is cute lah.. but I don't think I'm ready to have one at the moment. Maybe in the next few years lah.. Maybe.
Oh.. tapi best lepak ngan Ruth. After meeting up with Leech, we had Swen*sen's (yes huns, I had Swen*sens again! Yums..). So best to just lepak with her and bitch about life... heheh.. I think, everyone should have a best friend. Even if you have a boyfriend, please don't forget to spend some time with your best friend too. Because nothing beats having a good girl friend to hang out with.. :-)
Hmm.. semalam, went out with Mama.. Yes, she paid an extra of RM600 for us to go to Medan next week.. Ni semua my sis lah punya pasal. Ada ke, dia sesuka hati nak tukar flight and all.. simply because dia taknak ponteng class! Urgh. Macam tak biasa ponteng-ponteng ni. Anyway, I pun dulu selalu ponteng jugak, but I still managed to pass my exams.. Hmmm.. I still think I have a mengada brat as a sister!
So.. itu lah. We're off to Medan next Wednesday.. Insya Allah.. Hurray. It's gonna be fun, I tellya. It's always fun to gi holidaying ngan my famil cuz my parents usually pay for EVERYTHING! Heheheh...
Hmmm. Now waiting for Em to come to the office so that we can both get some work done. Ayo.. can I say that the U*SM supplement is still making me so pening.. Hmmm..
ps./ Bought TWO pairs of sandals. TWO.. Ayo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home