ReMEmBeR wHen..
Tetiba teringat kat you.. and the things that we did together.. (don't ask me why I'm taking this trip down memory lane..)
Remember when you took me to the showroom sebab nak tunjuk your new car? And then we went to the bank to settle the loan stuff? Hmmm.. that was fun, kan? Ingat tak how I dared you to kiss me in public.. heheh.. We were parked right in front of the bank, and there was a bengkel kereta (I think) next to the bank.. so naturally, ramai orang.. And you simply said: "Hehe. Okay. Lets french kiss, NOW, right in front of these people.." Ho ho ho. I just laughed away and terus got out of the car. Hmm.. you're quite daring, kan?
Remember when we were stuck in the jam masa nak hantar you balik rumah.. and ada bas kilang stuck kat sebelah our car? And masa tu, I was busy 'peeling off' my skin kat my thighs.. (sebab I baru balik dari holidaying and my sun-burn was so so so bad). Instead of feeling 'yucky', you actually tolong I peel my skin too.. Hehe.. (I so love you for that..) And then makcik kat dalam bas kilang tu tengok kita and when you realised, you simply put your hands higher up my thighs. Hahaha.. the makcik must have been so so so mortified, kan? Heheh.. You ni memang lah, sayang..
Remember when we were at Coffee Bean kat PJ, and we were queing up and I was standing in front of you and you kept kissing my head? Hmm.. It's one of the best things I like about you. You were never afraid to show your affection. I was squirming kan.. because I'm not used to all this 'public display of affection', but you macam tak kisah je.. In fact, you still had the nerve to ask if I malu!! Hmmm.. :-)
Remember when kita main 'jari' kat bawah meja.. even when we were in the company of friends? Heheheheh.. Naughty, naughty..
Remember our stolen kisses in the lifts, kat parking lots, kat tangga.. the sms-es that took place in the wee hours of the morning? Remember the hickeys you used to give me...? Hmmm..
You know, I can write a whole book about us.. and all the things that we used to do. We used to be so carefree, kan? I still wonder what happened to us. Sigh..
Tuhan, bila ku diberi kesempatan,
Izinkan untuk aku mencintainya..
Tuhan, bila waktu dapat ku putar kembali,
Moga ku dapat mencintainya sekali lagi..
Sayang, take care okay...? I miss you, I do.
Tetiba teringat kat you.. and the things that we did together.. (don't ask me why I'm taking this trip down memory lane..)
Remember when you took me to the showroom sebab nak tunjuk your new car? And then we went to the bank to settle the loan stuff? Hmmm.. that was fun, kan? Ingat tak how I dared you to kiss me in public.. heheh.. We were parked right in front of the bank, and there was a bengkel kereta (I think) next to the bank.. so naturally, ramai orang.. And you simply said: "Hehe. Okay. Lets french kiss, NOW, right in front of these people.." Ho ho ho. I just laughed away and terus got out of the car. Hmm.. you're quite daring, kan?
Remember when we were stuck in the jam masa nak hantar you balik rumah.. and ada bas kilang stuck kat sebelah our car? And masa tu, I was busy 'peeling off' my skin kat my thighs.. (sebab I baru balik dari holidaying and my sun-burn was so so so bad). Instead of feeling 'yucky', you actually tolong I peel my skin too.. Hehe.. (I so love you for that..) And then makcik kat dalam bas kilang tu tengok kita and when you realised, you simply put your hands higher up my thighs. Hahaha.. the makcik must have been so so so mortified, kan? Heheh.. You ni memang lah, sayang..
Remember when we were at Coffee Bean kat PJ, and we were queing up and I was standing in front of you and you kept kissing my head? Hmm.. It's one of the best things I like about you. You were never afraid to show your affection. I was squirming kan.. because I'm not used to all this 'public display of affection', but you macam tak kisah je.. In fact, you still had the nerve to ask if I malu!! Hmmm.. :-)
Remember when kita main 'jari' kat bawah meja.. even when we were in the company of friends? Heheheheh.. Naughty, naughty..
Remember our stolen kisses in the lifts, kat parking lots, kat tangga.. the sms-es that took place in the wee hours of the morning? Remember the hickeys you used to give me...? Hmmm..
You know, I can write a whole book about us.. and all the things that we used to do. We used to be so carefree, kan? I still wonder what happened to us. Sigh..
Tuhan, bila ku diberi kesempatan,
Izinkan untuk aku mencintainya..
Tuhan, bila waktu dapat ku putar kembali,
Moga ku dapat mencintainya sekali lagi..
Sayang, take care okay...? I miss you, I do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home