a rEvELatiOn..
On Friday, I found out something disturbing about someone. So this entry is for him.
You know.. I've always thought that you're fond of me. Your gestures, the way you look at me, the way you behave in front of me..
Sigh.. now I know they're all lies.
You never cared for me, kan? The sweet words that you once said to me were merely words kan? You never meant them kan?
You know what? I finally realised that I've been taken for a ride. You were merely using me to boost your ego, kan? After all, it's nice to have a 'sweet-young-thing' by your side, kan?
Now I understand why you kept pushing my love away. Finally, after all these months, I'm beginning to understand you. The 'you' who never loved me in the first place..
Sigh.. I memang bodoh lah.. Yes, I'm stupid. For falling for you..
This song is for you:
Knew the signs wasn't right
I was stupid for a while
Swept away by you
And now I feel like the fool
So confused, my heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?
Out of reach.. so far..
I never had your heart
Out of reach..
I couldn't see, we were never meant to be
Catch myself from despair
I could drown if I stay here
Keeping busy every day
I know I will be okay
But I was so confused, my heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?
So much hurt, so much pain
Takes a while to regain what is lost inside
And I hope that in time
You'll be out of my mind
I'll be over you
On Friday, I found out something disturbing about someone. So this entry is for him.
You know.. I've always thought that you're fond of me. Your gestures, the way you look at me, the way you behave in front of me..
Sigh.. now I know they're all lies.
You never cared for me, kan? The sweet words that you once said to me were merely words kan? You never meant them kan?
You know what? I finally realised that I've been taken for a ride. You were merely using me to boost your ego, kan? After all, it's nice to have a 'sweet-young-thing' by your side, kan?
Now I understand why you kept pushing my love away. Finally, after all these months, I'm beginning to understand you. The 'you' who never loved me in the first place..
Sigh.. I memang bodoh lah.. Yes, I'm stupid. For falling for you..
This song is for you:
Knew the signs wasn't right
I was stupid for a while
Swept away by you
And now I feel like the fool
So confused, my heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?
Out of reach.. so far..
I never had your heart
Out of reach..
I couldn't see, we were never meant to be
Catch myself from despair
I could drown if I stay here
Keeping busy every day
I know I will be okay
But I was so confused, my heart's bruised
Was I ever loved by you?
So much hurt, so much pain
Takes a while to regain what is lost inside
And I hope that in time
You'll be out of my mind
I'll be over you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home