Wednesday, August 18, 2004

wOooOzY..

Semalam, gaduh ngan Fred pasal a BMW pen. He wanted to give me the pen, but I taknak. Hmm.. last-last, pen tu hilang. My fault. Cuz I was playing with it while we were having tea, and I must have left it kat mamak's. Sigh. It was a nice pen. Sorry sweetheart..

Oh.. I'm still feeling woozy. Went home last night and took some cough mixture. Woke up at around 1am last night and ended up watching The Ba*chelor. I think the last two girls look like bimbos. If I were Alex, I'd choose Shannon. She looks like she's got a good head on her shoulders.

Anyway, I think I slept at three, while reading my story book. Am reading this book about a rich 60-yr-old man who is planning to have an affair with a 28-yr-old girl who's dating the senator's son. The book's kinda quirky, but yang tak bestnya, dia takde chapters. Hmmm..

Oh.. Nels almost had another heart attack semalam. Masa kat airport in Ko*ta Ba*ru. Sigh. Hey.. please learn how to relax a little, okay? Jangan lah fikir banyak sangat.. Life is too short to ponder over little things. So get loads of rest okay? Please..

Semalam, I had dinner with Syah, Umar, Anis and a few friends. So best. Ayo.. I miss having dinner with this bunch of people. We chatted, we shared stories, we bitched.. heheh.. We also talked about our beloved newspaper. N*ST is fast changing. I've heard that change is good, but why must we 'fix' something if it's not broken? Ntah lah. Don't know what to say. I guess, it'll take some time for me to get used to the new N*ST. I grew up reading it in 'broadsheet' (read: BIG), and now they're gonna change it to 'compact' (read: tabloid-size) come next month. I'm anticipating that content and writing style will also be changed. Hmmm.. will this help increase circulation?

Ntah lah. Tapi, when I was studying dulu, I remembered us (my classmates and I) analysing the N*ST. Many of us (kat class) felt it was the kind of stories produced that made people malas nak baca the paper. Some argued that it's 'too Government'. Of course, masa tu, we were learning about fair reporting lah kan..

I really don't know lah. Honestly, I love the paper. I do. And I'm proud to represent the paper when I go out for my assignments. And yes, I'm happy doing what I'm doing now.

Cuma, I guess, I'm kinda sad that things are not going to be the same anymore. Like I'm not gonna see the names of people who used to cover the Um*no general assemblies covering the assembly next month. Plus the fact that many of my favourite people in the office are planning to leave.. sigh.

I know being 'stuck in a moment' is bad and something should be done to save the 159-yr-old paper.. but aren't we moving just a bit too fast?

Hmmm.. better stop rambling. Kena siapkan stories. And then gi clinic sebab I promised mama that I'll go and see the doctor today.

Hmmm...

ps./ Syuk! Thanks for taking me out for lunch semalam.. Heheh.. Have you sent my regards to Mr Azhar W? ;-)
pss./ Met Azlan Pa*wan semalam. He's kinda cute jugak.. hehehe...

0 Comments:

<< Home