Tuesday, August 17, 2004

yA aMpUN!

Sigh. I've got a stiff neck. I'm feeling woozy. I think I'm coming down with fever. My throat hurts. At times, I find it hard to breathe (and no, I'm not asthmatic). I'm hoping it's the hazy weather that's causing all the discomfort.

I'm NOT exactly in the best of moods.

Still so much work to do. Must finish two stories for Norman and at least one for Fa*ezah by this week.

But I'm kinda worried. I can feel that my lungs aren't as good. Sometimes I can feel that there's not enough air to reach my brains. And that's when I'd feel like the whole world is spinning and that I'm just gonna pass out. I need someone to hold me and hug me and tell me that I'm gonna be fine. That I'll live to at least see my next birthday. (Is it too much to ask if I want to see my 30th birthday too?)

It's not nice being sick. Especially when you don't have anyone to 'manjakan' you. (Yes, I'm still in the rutty -is there such a word?- relationship..) :-(

Sigh.

On a brighter note, my Me*dan trip (Aug 11 - 14) was good. Went to Lake To*ba and Beras*tagi. The road journey was bad and bumpy, but the scenery was fabulous. Lawa sangat. When you see the clear-water lake (the water is so clear that you can actually see the bottom!!), the lush hill surrounding the lake, the little town that is so peaceful and free from pollution, you can't help but wonder the greatness of God. A lake in a valley, among high mountains? Ah.. sounds so surreal, kan?

Am thinking of writing a travel piece on Me*dan.. not so much what they have got to offer, but more of how the people were like, my experiences kat sana.. that kind of thing. Tengok lah. If I rajin nak menulis. Hmmm..

The AF concert dah habis.. Sedih jugak. Lepas ni, tak dapat tengok my cute Ka*er perform.. tapi, lagi sedih when I got this message a few minutes after the show:

I just cleared my last story as news editor of n*st, and that happened to be the Aka*demi Fan*tasia story.

It's sad when a good news editor like Ash*raf leaves, but I guess if it makes him a happier person, why not, kan?

And yes, the ones yang kena tinggal ni, harus teruskan hidup. Betul tak?

On that note, I nak jugak cakap yang I'm excited nak pergi for my first sign-language class dengan Sue Da*lip next Monday. Yes ladies and gentlemen, yours truly is hoping to be able to communicate with the deaf and mute soon!! Hmmm.. who knows, maybe lepas ni, I boleh volunteer kat tempat orang-orang cacat dan pekak. After all, I read somewhere that life becomes more meaningful when you've contribute to the less privileged. Hmmmm..

Hehe.. Excited jugak. Sue, lepas ni kita boleh gossip gossip and no one would be able to understand us.. Cool or what? ;-)

Hmmm. Waiting for Syuk darling to pick me up for lunch. Then maybe nak gi bayar my credit card bill kot.. so that I can 'splurge' when I gi Per*th next week.. hehehe..

Leila dearie.. I'm so sorry.. couldn't answer your call semalam.. I dah tidur dah that time sebab wasn't feeling too good. Am gonna charge my phone now and then will probably call you malam ni, okay?

Babe.. I still want my 'Blush!'.. gi shopping for lingerie kat Park*son tak main lah, babe.. heheh.. Hope we could meet for lunch kat Secret Reci*pe this Saturday!!

And oh bestest friend.. we must makan banana split and fries kat tepi pool AGAIN! Heheh.. You know, my arms masih sakit sampai sekarang.. probably because of our tricks that we did masa swimming hari tu.. :-)

Nels dearie.. cepat pulang, cepat kembali, jangan pergi lagi.. Am crossing my fingers that your cardiologist will extend your MC and that you can come back to KL soon. Miss you, dearest..

Okay lah. Better stop blogging. Nak try and do some work. Sigh. Am feeling sick. Wish I tak yah gi dinner ngan Syah and the rest of the guys tonight. Me just wanna crawl under my comfortable quilt and hug my Munchster (he's my new teddy.. heheh)!!

Monster, Munchster, sigh..